Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do you keep track of how many times you have been rated certain ratings?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ratings on Threads

How many of you actually keep track of how many times you have been rated a certain rating? I think Nuggie is one of like 2-3 people that do but he thinks I'm one of the few that don't pay attention to that dumb shizz. I think I am in the majority by not paying attention to them so I made this poll to find out.

EDIT: Nuggie wanted me to clarify that we are talking about the list in your profile tab. If you didn't even know it existed then you obviously should vote no. xD

It's interesting to look at. You're a noob Jake.
Find

(03-09-2016, 01:49 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  How many of you actually keep track of how many times you have been rated a certain rating? I think Nuggie is one of like 2-3 people that do but he thinks I'm one of the few that don't pay attention to that dumb shizz.

You think it's dumb and yet you still keep track of what you've been rated?
Find

I mean seeing how this keeps track for me, yeah, it's interesting to look at from time to time.

Find

(03-09-2016, 01:52 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(03-09-2016, 01:49 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  How many of you actually keep track of how many times you have been rated a certain rating? I think Nuggie is one of like 2-3 people that do but he thinks I'm one of the few that don't pay attention to that dumb shizz.

Wait what???????????? Did you even read this thread?

EDIT: I think I found what you were confused about so I edited the main post to clarify for you.
Find

I look at it sometimes
Find

(03-09-2016, 01:54 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  

You literally put that there so you better fix it because that's basically why I asked .....
EDIT: I put it in red, the "he thinks I'm one of the few that don't" is entirely misleading as to what your stance was, sorry fam for that confusion there. Also I've had you message me before asking why I've marked posts as <Insert Cancer Rating> , don't lie to us Jake. You care about your ratings.
Find

(03-09-2016, 01:56 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  

You literally put that there so you better fix it because that's basically why I asked .....

I'm really confused. I don't pay attention to them and I think it is dumb to pay attention to them. Nuggie pays attention to them and I told him nobody else pays attention to that and he said "YOU don't pay attention to them." I made this thread to find out. Understand now?
Find

(03-09-2016, 01:56 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  

EDIT: I put it in red, the "he thinks I'm one of the few that don't" is entirely misleading as to what your stance was, sorry fam for that confusion there. Also I've had you message me before asking why I've marked posts as <Insert Cancer Rating> , don't lie to us Jake. You care about your ratings.

Oh I obviously pay attention to what people rate my comments but not in the way that Nuggie is talking about. That's why I said "how many of you actually keep track of how many times you've been rated a CERTAIN rating." Nuggie goes into his profile and looks at the statistics for how many times he has been rated each rating.
Find

i look at it every once in a blue moon.
Find