Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Remove Airbus?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove ttt_airbus?

this map is on tier with space station, absolute shit.

thing is everyone crowds around the spawn floor.
Find

Yes jake i love shotgun map please no removo
Find

how about spread the ammo around the map while you are at it, isn't all the ammo in the default spawn room ?
Find

Instead of moving spawns and dealing with all that shiz, you could just PUT IN A DIFFERENT MAP ALTOGETHER CUZ AIRBUS IS SO BAD.
Find

(03-09-2016, 02:57 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  how about spread the ammo around the map while you are at it, isn't all the ammo in the default spawn room ?

Yeah I can do that as well.
Find

I have a solution. Remove the side walls and slam about 5 of the map's interior's side by side so it's wider.

Or just remove it
Find

I do like this map and id like it to stay even with the close spawns i still enjoy it, but it would be nice to no get stuck in spawn. As well if there are more and different spawns then there would need so be ammo in different locations because a majority of the ammo is at the current spawn.
Find

You mean the map where I kill my T buddies via giant suction door, c4, or just crossfire due to how cramped it is?

You mean the map where I can't avoid c4, giant suction doors, or crossfire?

You mean the map where people delay using elevators, secret passageways, or freezer rooms?

You mean the map with the narrowest hallways known to man, which makes shotguns infinitely more cancerous?

That map?

I have fond memories from my earlier TTT days, but now I can't stand it. I honestly just leave when it comes up.

Listen to Mr. Popo above me, he knows what's up. I forgot about how cancerous the trap doors are. Also, turrets that innos can trigger to RDM without consequence.
Find