Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 1/6/2015

•Fixed bug with market place that made only auction listings save in market history. So up until now only auctions have been affecting the price estimation system.
•Slightly nerfed awp.
•Slightly nerfed shotguns.

•Added new weapons, and uniques.
•Added 4 Melee weapons(more will come soon), 2 of which I ported to ViewModel/World Models myself from static models.
•Server is now officially launched! All inventories, coinshops, and market listings have been wiped.
•Increased rarities of almost everything.
•Added a notification to tell you when I've update something(you can disable it), it will also tell you to enable all custom downloads if you haven't done so, only when there's an update. Just to avoid any errors(you should enable all custom downloads for this update, as there is some new content).
•Opened up the donation page at forerunnergaming.org/forums/donate.php
Find

Which weapons uniques and melees did you add?

Also, is the "Forerunner Package" the vip?
Find

Why!!! I won't be able to play until later Sad
Find

(01-06-2015, 04:30 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Which weapons uniques and melees did you add?

Also, is the "Forerunner Package" the vip?

Secret.

And no, there is no VIP yet, the Forerunner Package is only available for the first 25 who donate for it(one per account). It gives you a "Forerunner Badge" and 1,00 rubies, along with allowing you submit a name for a weapon tier or unique, in which I will use as name for a new Tier/Uniques when I add some, if the name isn't allowed, I will contact the person to ask for a different name.
Find

Ok, i want to donate but i dont really have enough to spend 75...
Find

(01-06-2015, 04:45 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Ok, i want to donate but i dont really have enough to spend 75...

There are other packages you can donate for...
Find

The only other packages are just gems...
Find

(01-06-2015, 05:09 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  The only other packages are just gems...

And what are so bad about the gems...?
Find

Stop playing without me bullies!
Find

I personally hate donating for any one-time thing...
Find