Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Long-term plan for Achievements.

It'll be a while, but eventually people will clear the Achievement hurdles and then be sort of stuck in a limbo. I was thinking that if you get to a tier in an achievement (Like 500 M16 Kills, etc), then you could "Reset" it in exchange for Forerunner Fragments. Because, let's be honest, we'll all probably find one favorite title and never really switch from it, so the rest would be useless sort of?

Anyways, just a thought.

Coins, not forerunner fragments. I will occasionally have no use for my fragments.
Bouncy Rounds

(03-15-2016, 12:29 AM)Kgoat Wrote:  Coins, not forerunner fragments. I will occasionally have no use for my fragments.

I like the idea of fragments more. It has more of a balance to it.
making it coins just adds lots more coins to the economy plus coins for achievements is op af

also +1
Find

+1 but it should take me a few months to get H.U.G.E Master.
Find

Plan on reaching 2k hours?
Find

I guess, but I dont see this ever coming into play for a long time. No ones even relatively close to finishing all the achievements. It would take an insane amount of hours.
Find

(03-15-2016, 01:56 AM)Daniel Wrote:  I guess, but I dont see this ever coming into play for a long time. No ones even relatively close to finishing all the achievements. It would take an insane amount of hours.
Actually I only need 3.5k more hs for the last tier so....
Find

(03-15-2016, 02:15 AM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  
(03-15-2016, 01:56 AM)Daniel Wrote:  I guess, but I dont see this ever coming into play for a long time. No ones even relatively close to finishing all the achievements. It would take an insane amount of hours.

Last visible tier*.

(03-15-2016, 03:22 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-15-2016, 02:15 AM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  

Last visible tier*.

W o A H Wh A T
Find

Welp. We already saw what Headshot God looks like, can cunfurm.
Find