Find

(03-17-2016, 03:12 AM)Excel Wrote:  pjsalt

pj pajamas
Find

>asthough

>Not named "Last Hope"

I am disappointed.
Find

Aresuft named it, and wrote the description lolol.

Oh but that screenshot is out of date.

Quote:You feel as though this six shooter has seen its fair share of hairy situations. The grip is worn down from a tense grasp, the barrel reeks of gunpowder residue, and the paint on the hammer is chipping away from rapid firing. With every pull of the trigger you pass a prayer, hoping that it won't be your last.

That's the updated description.

Will trade Thrakos 4 it. kappaface.jpeg
Find

(03-17-2016, 04:16 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Aresuft named it, and wrote the description lolol.

Oh but that screenshot is out of date.

Quote:You feel as though this six shooter has seen its fair share of hairy situations. The grip is worn down from a tense grasp, the barrel reeks of gunpowder residue, and the paint on the hammer is chipping away from rapid firing. With every pull of the trigger you pass a prayer, hoping that it won't be your last.

That's the updated description.

Why isn't it a semi-auto revolver with a high fire rate?

Would literally be spray and pray with having to click every shot, matches the gun and description perfectly.
Find

It should be like the revolver back on NTG. But I love to see that's deagle in action dad.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(03-17-2016, 06:39 AM)Jew Jerome Wrote:  It should  be like the revolver  back on NTG.  But I love to see that's deagle in action  dad.

Yes, please.make it the matebella. That revolver was great. Maybe it should be like the r8 from csgo, hold it down for an accurate shot, or tap left click for semi accurate shots.
Find

Quote:the barrel reeks of gunpowder residue

ya dont say?
Find