Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Excel - Exploiting on Bouncing Mayhem

Also telling someone they are getting banned and to give them all their stuff isn't probably something a member should do...
https://gyazo.com/7071b016f1f02e0b6241afb0c77f400b
Find

The tracks damage people, if its disabled in bouncing mayhem rounds that's good, but the only way you'd have known is either

A) You went pre-round and weren't hurt (Planning to use it as an advantage)
B) You've done it before and most likely won bouncy ball rounds off of it.

Well, I rest my case, off to play more games.
Find

(03-17-2016, 04:01 AM)Excel Wrote:  Also telling someone they are getting banned and to give them all their stuff isn't probably something a member should do...
https://gyazo.com/7071b016f1f02e0b6241afb0c77f400b

i was fucking kidding dude lmao
Find

Demoted to user for now.

I'll post back when I figure out what I want to do for punishment.

(03-17-2016, 04:14 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Demoted to user for now.

I'll post back when I figure out what I want to do for punishment.

Can you implement a ban from minigames for places where regular bans aren't really necessary? Like being slain instantly whenever a minigame starts as an example.

Also instruct the staff to actually punish for exploiting, I only see exploiters teleported from exploit spots. In this case there was multiple staff members on and they only teleported him despite everything.

Anyone exploiting on a minigame round doesn't deserve any chance of reward, so flat out kicking them should do as warning.
Find

I guess I should of known better but at the time I didn't.the area was a greyzone idk if it was a map exploit or not and some people say it's exploit and some say it's not.I generally just think where would be the best spot works be to go and go there without asking if it's ok first.I guess In the future If I don't know if it is considered a exploit or not better to not do it at all .
Find

To be fair, there is supposedly a spot in that map beside the tracks you can live without harm at. (I have never witnessed the exact spot, but I have seen people there before)

As long as he was reachable by other players, there is no issue imo.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I think it does still damage you on bouncy rounds, it just stops hurting you when you pass a certain part. Well, at least in the regular rounds. Not sure if exploit or just lazy dev.
Find

Touching the floor is what damages you. There's a part of the train on the other side where you can stay without taking damage. Excel went there before the round started and was healed when it started. Anyone who tried to kill him would have to go through the damaging area to get a better shot.
Find

I call dibs on excels shitgun of cancer if he gets banned

That sad moment when nobody wants to do event with you.