Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BossLevel's Member+ application.

Steam Name(Current): BossLevel

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I got banned once by aresuft for a week, but I yelled at him and he shortened it to a minute.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I need to be one step above Kcat. Nah jk though I just feel that late nights there needs to be 24/7 overwatch, and I can help with that.

Why do you think we should promote you?: Phew, maybe because I've been here since like the dinosaur age. Or maybe because I've staffed before. Or maybe because I have always gotten the job done. :>

Do you have any administrative experience: Moderator rank on NTG before resigning with dignity.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Of course baby cakes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: At first I thought that I wouldn't become staff because we had plenty, however after playing at various times of the day I feel like I can help fill some gaps where there are few or no staff members on. Also, my new map is almost finished! Big Grin

Approved. You will likely be the last +member promoted for at least 2-3 weeks.
Find