Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shotguns with look at feet traits

Every time I get shot by a shotgun with that trait, it ALWAYS procs, no matter what.

Can this please be nerfed?

1 in 6 =/= always
Find

Seriously...?
Find

(03-23-2016, 02:42 AM)Terran Wrote:  1 in 6 =/= always

Basically, considering each pellet has a chance to proc

And the shotgun shoots just about 8 bullets every time it is shot.
Find

Support, nerf Excel's shotgun
Find

This is why shotguns should only work off of shot, not pellets. No other guns are treated specially when it comes to suffix chances but them.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

The chance also goes down at range because less pellets hit = less chance.
Find

I've actually found this too. Whenever I get shot by nuggie's shotgun i almost always get proced. And it's super irritating.
Find

I've already explained that proc chances are multiplied by the amount of pellets shot to help balance, and explained that I have no way to determine if a pellet came from the same shot as another pellet. There's not a 'shot identifier' on bullet/damage info structures to determine these things. Not even a time stamp.
Find

(03-23-2016, 03:02 AM)Terran Wrote:  The chance also goes down at range because less pellets hit = less chance.

Well you shouldn't be sniping with a shotgun...

(03-23-2016, 03:05 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I've already explained that proc chances are multiplied by the amount of pellets shot to help balance, and explained that I have no way to determine if a pellet came from the same shot as another pellet. There's not 'shot identifier' on bullet/damage info structures to determine these things. Not even a time stamp.

Is there a way to just make it so shotguns automatically have above 15 chance or something?

(03-23-2016, 03:02 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  I've actually found this too. Whenever I get shot by nuggie's shotgun i almost always get proced. And it's super irritating.

Yeah, he proced it on my 3 timea in a row. I couldn't even look up for enough time to shoot him back
Find