Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That Easter Quest is hard!

Shotguns are stupid, since you can't out-run him and he out-dps' you in a ridiculous way.

Can we just have a badge? I don't care if you beat him and get like, 20 free eggs or something, but this was a cancerous waste of my time.

From what I've heard +1. You should get the badge regardless and just get like 10 eggs if you beat him.

Honestly why do we even fight a boss? The amount of time spent getting the eggs should be enough especially when there is only 16 days and u need 13.
Find

I lost the first time unequipped. Second time two bellum magazines didn't kill him. Third time I just couldn't run away, couldn't dodge, hp just drained. I don't care about drops or eggs or whatever, I just want the badge. The rest can go away.
Find

Some people so far were able to beat him fairly easily. I don't see the problem. He uses a shotgun because he's an ass. It's just a badge, and only those who defeat gregg will get it.

Don't act like he's impossible..

What Brass said, I like a badge that not everyone can get. He wasn't even that hard, just use an m16 and a reload crystal.

inb4 Brass says "you beat him with 31 hp"
Find

Personally I was hoping that it'd just be collect eggs for fun, and turn it in for like 3-4 eggs once you finish it and you get a badge as well.

If theres seriously a boss you gotta fight that you only have a limited amount of chances to fight right after spending 13 days working our asses off for the eggs its kinda bull.

If I get a headshot on home with the last prayer and it does it's double shoot trait, he's dead lol
Find

He can't be hit by suffixes or traits, Zott.
Find

Double shot works though. It's just DoT /suffixes.
Find