Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I really hate doing this but some people conviced me

You should just make this easy and trade back tammy. Also sorry I see the ascultone as a little underpriced. My fault.

Hold up, if the trade was 7-8k isn't that profit? Back when I had an ascultone they were worth like 5-6k

Edit: guess they're 30K now. In that case, that's definitely a scam. +1

(04-03-2016, 03:39 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Hold up, if the trade was 7-8k isn't that profit? Back when I had an ascultone they were worth like 5-6k

I dont even know the prices, for all I know it could be profit nobody really knows in this economy.

hi

(04-03-2016, 03:39 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Hold up, if the trade was 7-8k isn't that profit? Back when I had an ascultone they were worth like 5-6k

No ascultones are definitely worth a lot more lol. I remember when the prices were screwed up but now its where it should be.
Find

Keep in mind every time the economy changes, Godlikes in particular skyrocket or drop like hell, there's not really ever a casual change. Right now, coins are easy(ish) to obtain and less Crescents are being purchased/rolled, so the Ascultone in particular is only going up due to the lack of owners, lack of NEW owners, and the expanding economy.

Quote: I instantly became sad after he told me when Unpoke took 2 Ascultones from him with a couple crappy legendaries

I know this thread isn't about me, but to be clear, the difference is I made this trade with SP1D3R before the event was released, and legendaries were worth a lot more; crescents were "the big crate" so Ascultones were being rolled more than they are now. At the time, the offer was fair, although in the long run due to updates and economic fluctuation it did turn out in my benefit. It doesn't change the fact that at the time, the offer was fair.

Just because you worked 'hard' to persuade someone doesn't mean you're deserving of the weapon. Trust me, I persuade people to do trades all the time, I know the feeling, but that doesn't mean you can scam 'em.

I'm curious on what you thought each price was, and I'm curious to see more of the discussion logs.

Edit: I also don't see any "Kappa Wink" or any signs of joking after the $20 thing, and even if you did say something to make it seem sarcastic, there's no evidence towards whether you would or would not have done it. Either way, Tobias proved it's fine to offer USD for guns as long as you're okay with whatever the turn out is, so I don't know why that's being mentioned/discussed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This is the whole steam chat(Its on my phone since steam erased the rest) http://imgur.com/a/7i5wi. The rest is just what he offers on the trade back which I declined and than he made this.

hi
Find

It does look like he was the one making the demands.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This is going to be a bit off topic, but:
I have been thinking more about third party trading and my stances on it have changed a bit.
I would not say it's ok, or advisable to offer USD, or anything outside of FRG for FRG items.

Quote:NO THIRD PARTY TRADING! Trading items from our servers for IRL money or items outside the server is NOT supported in any way, shape or form. Anything that happens in 3rd party trades is 100% on you, and we are not liable for any losses that may happen from it.

We can not have anyone that represents FRG saying it's ok to do third party trades, there's complicated reasons behind it, but I'll list the main reasoning why I won't state I support it:

•It's unfair to other players who use in game items to make trades.
People can spend A LOT of time trying to work their way up to get an item they really want.
Taking shortcuts with outside sources is pretty unfair, and does not support the server, or the future of the server in any way.
Without your donations, FRG wouldn't stay alive as long. I would not be able to spend HOURS and HOURS of my life working on updates without the generous donations FRG receives. I know the perks aren't 'amazing'. But they are as fair as we can get without going full 'pay2win', but still having nice incentives to donate.

•Using real money is essentially the 'pay2win' module that you guys seem to hate so much, and like to complain so much about.
I don't know how you guys complain about donators spending money for the CHANCE to get something, when people can just spend money to buy what they want directly from another player. How do you guys see this as ok, and something that's fair?

With that logic, it should be fine and dandy for me to sell the items directly on the Donator store, as I definitely worked my butt off on a lot of them, correct? Nope. I would NEVER do something like that here on FRG.

So my stances on third party trading is: DO NOT DO IT. YOU CAN, AND LIKELY WILL GET SCAMMED! It's unfair to other players(aside from the two involved, obviously). It's unfair to the server as a whole, and absolutely gives less incentive to donate to, and support FRG.

Now, more on topic.

Spiderpig clearly stated he does not give a fuck anymore about the trade. So.. This is a tough one, it goes both ways. Perhaps a tradeback would just be best, and would help resolve the situation without more drama/conflict.

(04-03-2016, 04:45 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Outside Trading

what if there was a way for people to donate for other people, so it isn't really "outside trading", and it still helps keep FRG up.

What of those who have already committed and massively profited off of 3rd party trades?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find