Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I really hate doing this but some people conviced me

This whole thread is dumb.
I haven't even read any comments...
You are level 38 man. You were not forced or blackmailed into making this trade. You know damn well what the prices are and if you didn't you're an idiot for getting suggestions from YOUR BUYER!... You were given two confirmation check's, you knew what you were doing.

If you were level 5 I would agree, but this is dumb. Tammy is smart for getting a good deal. You just didn't do your research or took advice from the same person you sold it to.

If anyone can just trade back if they don't like a deal or thought it was underpay past level 20 this is really dumb...

(04-07-2016, 02:01 AM)BossLevel Wrote:  This whole thread is dumb.
I haven't even read any comments...
You are level 38 man. You were not forced or blackmailed into making this trade. You know damn well what the prices are and if you didn't you're an idiot for getting suggestions from YOUR BUYER!... You were given two confirmation check's, you knew what you were doing.

If you were level 5 I would agree, but this is dumb. Tammy is smart for getting a good deal. You just didn't do your research or took advice from the same person you sold it to.

If anyone can just trade back if they don't like a deal or thought it was underpay past level 20 this is really dumb...

Tammy went to him saying it was the price and he listened, sure he should've asked ,but this was when the prices for guns were shit and jumped sporadically. Also, you're kind of being a dick about it since:
1) This isn't the first time someone has claimed Tammy scammed them, just the first report.
2) This wasn't a good deal, it was a shit-trade that was completely a dump for a gun
3) Tammy refuses to tradeback because they think they did a good deal that they wouldn't of even taken

(Just saying ,but if Ember can get a trade ban for a 50 coin difference and Harmfull for a scam not as big as this than so should Tammy)

EDIT: But nothing will be done because now Tammy can't be punished at all so yeah. My 2 cents is this shows you can have a "relationship" and go unpunished. I'm pissed about all the shit they can do and if Spider doesn't continue the complaint I'll make my own because it's now a community issue. Personal. Bias.
Find

I'm guessing a trade back never happened? After more thought, this is definitely something that a member shouldn't do.

I will give one official warning to do a trade back before I take manual action against Tammy. A Trade back is the best way to handle this at the moment, but please do realize (as people probably know), most trades I do NOT enforce trade backs. When you hit BOTH agrees you are OFFICIALLY agreeing that you believe the trade is valid, and you accept it. So if you don't make profit, or lose a bit of coins by doing it. That's usually on YOU, and I usually just advise action on situations like that, and don't really take any sides. People have to learn from their mistakes, and take the time to look into things. I'm a firm believer in that.

This seems a bit different though, as she indeed tell you that you would get profit, AND she's a member. If she didn't know prices, she shouldn't be saying things like that. That's pretty much scamming/extreme sharking as far as I'm concerned.

So officially:
Reverse/fix the trade, or I will take action myself.

Closed.