Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Laggy Map Vote

Whenever the map vote shows up, it causes lag spikes as each image loads. I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but my toaster doesn't like it.
Find

Brass please.

Also, this is happening with the new mask textures if I open my inventory with one in there. Crystals and titles infinitely load.
Find

Yeah titles for me infinitely load too
Find

Not sure about the icons infinitely loading, but maybe the mapvote will be better now. It's odd that it actually lags you to load a small image like that, it loads the images one at a time to prevent any kind of lag from it. Very strange. If those lag you, then I feel like loading the masks and stuff should too.
Find

(04-17-2016, 08:59 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Not sure about the icons infinitely loading, but maybe the mapvote will be better now. It's odd that it actually lags you to load a small image like that, it loads the images one at a time to prevent any kind of lag from it. Very strange. If those lag you, then I feel like loading the masks and stuff should too.

I have player models disabled. When I open the coinshop, it also lags.

It's kind of (aggravatingly) funny when the images load because I get small bursts of extreme lag.
Find