Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Incorrect payout in ruby slot machines

The payment for any/any/3bar is 200 rubies, Cherry/Cherry/3bar paid out for the any/any/cherry combination of 20 rubies.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=664518641

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/508153408296131088/A94AD7F67A441B19CFACE9ABAB2F9D2EE13D2FBA/
Find

No it means that if you get two bars anywhere it will pay you 200
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

It's actually.
ANY + BAR + BAR
Alright?
Find

BAR + ANY + BAR
BAR + BAR + ANY
ANY + BAR + BAR
Find

but with that logic, any time you got a cherry, you would get 10, which does not happen same with getting 3bar/3bar/any

Any 2 is taking up the first 2/3 slots. meaning Any/Any/3bar as the combination
Find

SThe basics of it are 2 bars and any give you 200 I think is it. I'm pretty sure it's not possible for you to get 2 bars and one cherry if thats what your getting at.
Find

I'm not sure how this many people are having problems understanding this.

ANY-TWO BARS. Literally means ANY TWO of them, in any order..

Isn't it safe to assume if ANY ONE cherry = any cherry, then ANY TWO = any two of said icon? it's like this on a lot of classic 3 reel slot machines.

Anytime you get a cherry you get the payout of one cherry, not sure why you say you don't? I have never seen it do so otherwise.

You got two cherries, so you got the ANY-TWO cherry payout..

EDIT:

I did a lot of research, despite me playing some actual slots, most now days are the crazy like 5 reel slots with diagonal patterns and stuff. But I tested a lot of online slots, and examined a lot of pay-table structures. It is explained accurately, and very VERY similar to a lot of other paytables out there.

Just type in slotmachine paytable in google images. You will see a lot of similar structures, and if you track it down and play it's slot machine or find an article on the payouts, you will see.
Find

for more information on slot machine gambling, take a trip to las vegas, the strip specifically
good times, not for me though because im a fetus

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

On my to-do list.
Find