Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bri, Member Application

C-C-COMBO BREAKER! Also Bri is really mean to me , but +1 to him ;_;

I recall you adding me onto your friends list, you seem pretty cool. A little bit aggressive though when it comes to certain players/staff members on the server, so watching that might be in your best of benefits. Some people don't do the best of jobs all the times, but its generally an oversight, not done to cause problems with someone. Still, in the end you keep any such concerns off the servers/etc and are extremely mature with those vocals, so I'd support you as a Member. +1.
Find

Here's my problem with this application.

You're not a problem, you've been here for longer than the 50 required hours, and you seem like you'd be a good option for a member. But when you've got 1 post/ 1 thread that means for the 80+ hours you've been here you're only posting on the forums for this specific application.

You're applying to be a member of a community but I always assumed forums were a part of it, so I think it would be a bad idea to have someone only be representing half of the community.

+0

I have known Bri ever since he FOLLOWED ME FROM NTG ONTO FRG(what a scrub) and he has shown to be a great part of the community, he is respectful and mature. +1
Find

+1 Bri is my side ho.
Find

Approved!
Find