Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alex Summers Member Application!

Steam Name(Current): Alex Summers

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 65 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard it from my brother (a.k.a Zott) I'd been playing NTG for a long time and he started playing FRG so he told me to get on and play too.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Well, yes? By my best friend NotChosen literally like 2 hours ago as of right now. He was salty and he vote banned me for a minute as a joke. (He bribed everyone to say yes)

Why do you want to join?: Honestly, I just love this server. The people are great and funny. I enjoy playing with everyone and I want to be an official member of the community! Big Grin

Referred by: yONemo (we're also best buds now)

Additional Details: I'll try my best to be on the server as much as possible. Ya know, with school and all that stuff. I don't really have anything else to do so I should be on pretty often. Yea, that's about it!

+1! He is a really nice and friendly person. Doesn't cause problems, or rdm. Deserves member!
Find

(04-17-2016, 06:34 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  +1! He is a really nice and friendly person. Doesn't cause problems, or rdm. Deserves member!
Find

+1 Cool guy and does not rdm or mic spam
Find

+1, he's like Zott except not as bad

He doesn't cause trouble, I would see him as a great part of the community. +1
Find

Great guy, real nice and fun to play with. +1
Find

+1 please replace zott
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

Quiet and nice dude, would make a great member! +1
Find

Worst person in the world who shouldnt be here. (Just Kidding) even though he runs to my computer and presses my kill bind sometimes, he's fun on the server. +1