Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 4/20/2016

•Re-added "Bleeding" trait to a lot of tiers Trait tables.
•Fixed various bugs reported to me.
•Added Accessory Crate to the Coinshop. This contains various Accessories, as well as some unique ones, and ones that are streamed from the webserver. Consider this a major test of the model streaming system.
•Added more caching abilities for textures, so you don't have to stream them every single time you join the server.

FRG Gambling will be coming soon, the tests of it went well last night. I just have a few more things to test with it, and then I also want to fix duels with it's release. But hopefully this will happen later tonight!

EDIT:

Forgot to mention that this Accessory Crate will only be available for a limited time! I plan on doing more of these limited time Accessory crates fairly often.

The crate will be removed in approximately 1 month.
Find

Kool Big Grin
Find

Bleeding sounds sick. also im looking forward to gambling
Find

Bought the accesory crate it glitched out and didnt open it....

hi
Find

(04-20-2016, 11:12 PM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  Bought the accesory crate it glitched out and didnt open it....

Rejoin the server.
Find

(04-20-2016, 11:13 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-20-2016, 11:12 PM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  Bought the accesory crate it glitched out and didnt open it....

Rejoin the server.

Still nothing :c

hi
Find

2 things
1.I bought the accessory crate, did not work ;-; im on ttt (aka i just noticed thats its back now... so dont worry)
2.Can i help with gambling Big Grin i have a minor addiction
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

check your owned items? tammy & gold
Find

Were any weed or MLG themed accessories added? It is 420, after all.
Find

(04-21-2016, 04:43 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Were any weed or MLG themed accessories added? It is 420, after all.

I can honestly say i would prefer hitler accessories for his birthday or a tec 9 in honour of the columbine school shooting.
Find