Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minor patch 4/29/2016

•Fixed various event bugs.
•When you d/c from the event your current state should be saved (ammo count/health), so when(or if) you rejoin you will be reset to that state.
•Added the page http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/gamble.php (few days ago actually, if you guys didn't know), to view the gambling minigame history. Possibly to come soon is the ability to gamble straight from the forums.
•Fixed model caching error.
Find

(P.S. Does my team get trust badges for finding that exploit? Yes? Don't say no.)

I've won twice ( well, once. The second one just ate all our coins.) but I don't see myself there. am I stupid or is it actually not there?
Find

(04-29-2016, 06:13 PM)Chosen Wrote:  (P.S. Does my team get trust badges for finding that exploit? Yes? Don't say no.)

I support this only for the reason that I would get a trust badge!
Find

SO DO I CAUSE I WOLD GET ONE TOO

(04-30-2016, 01:29 AM)[ASG] Beached Whale Wrote:  SO DO I CAUSE I WOLD GET ONE TOO

what does that even mean?
Find

I assume he was in the team that found the boss glitch, so he's implying that he should get one, too?
Find

(04-30-2016, 01:37 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(04-30-2016, 01:29 AM)[ASG] Beached Whale Wrote:  SO DO I CAUSE I WOLD GET ONE TOO

what does that even mean?

He was on my team that found a few exploits for the event.
rip terran ninja'd me
Find

#NoMoreTarTarusRuns

That sad moment when nobody wants to do event with you.
Find

(04-29-2016, 07:13 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I've won twice ( well, once. The second one just ate all our coins.) but I don't see myself there. am I stupid or is it actually not there?

I'm assuming the " in your name broke it somehow.
Find