Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the DeathBringer is so buggy

Why dont we just make it like all the other rifles and make it 6.6 and call it a day?
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

That'd be fine, Mini. A 1 in 6.6 chance to instantly kill and/or stack the Bleed suffix downs plenty annoyingly RNG to me. What's more fun than losing to a dice roll, eh?
Find

Why not make every rifle 1in4?
Find

why not stop nerfing the fucking thing, jesus

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-08-2016, 03:03 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  why not stop nerfing the fucking thing, jesus

This exactly. This statement can apply to almost every other godlike. Godlike weapons are meant to be good, so stop fucking complaining about them and deal with it. I understand if it's some insane op shit but half of the time people are just pissed that they got killed with an awesome gun.
Find

Leave godlike traits as they are, Godlikes are meant to be super rare and strong, nerfs are not needed, what is needed is people to stop complaining , to grow up and learn that, life isn't fair. Some people are luckier then others and may get more, DEAL WITH IT ,just stop complaining about who drops how many godlikes or what godlike they dropped, they got lucky you didnt, grow up
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(05-09-2016, 02:20 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  Leave godlike traits as they are, Godlikes are meant to be super rare and strong, nerfs are not needed, what is needed is people to stop complaining , to grow up and learn that, life isn't fair. Some people are luckier then others and may get more, DEAL WITH IT ,just stop complaining about who drops how many godlikes or what godlike they dropped, they got lucky you didnt, grow up

so basically what you're saying is if a gun had a guaranteed chance to kill me in one shot and had an auto-aim mechanic i shouldnt complain because of its rarity

Tango, I heard of a server you'd love

Its called "Next Tier Gaming"

I think you should check it out!

Tango, part of the official /gb2NTG/

(05-09-2016, 11:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  Tango, I heard of a server you'd love

Its called "Next Tier Gaming"

I think you should check it out!

Tango, part of the official /gb2NTG/

I'm perma banned on there for Hacking so gg for me
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

sounds like you'll have fun staring at the you are banned screen eh