Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the DeathBringer is so buggy

(05-10-2016, 11:37 PM)Atothemax (Can Wrote:  
(05-10-2016, 09:48 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  the difference between the railgun and any other sniper is that you have to hold down a key for at least 3-4 seconds before you can even fire it. Meaning you have to hold down your finger for almost an entire round if you want the weapon to be even slightly practical.

Who said anything about holding it down for a whole round, you can literally fire it until you get the overcharge, drop it and have a one shot kill on demand. I mean when I shoot at people with an M16 I also have to hold my finger down for a couple of seconds and its not that difficult...

You can't compare an m16 with a railgun..."I hold down the button for the m16 when i shoot, what is the difference with the railgun"

with the m16, you get a continuous stream of bullets, but with the railgun, you get one shot, and if you miss, you have to hold it down AGAIN for another 3-4 seconds.

Not to mention, if you don't hold down the button the entire round, you won't stand a chance against someone with an m16 or any other gun for that matter.

dont attempt to compare a fully automatic rifle with a charge-shot sniper.

(05-10-2016, 11:37 PM)Atothemax (Can Wrote:  
(05-10-2016, 09:48 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  stop circle jerking about how the deathbringer is fine when it isnt. It is literally the most controversal weapon on FRG, don't you think that's saying something? The only people who don't think it's OP are the people that own one. Look how many nerfs it's received, 5-6, and even still it is extremely overpowered.

i swear, this site is worse than 4chan at times when it comes to logical thinking.

You say controversial(which you spelled wrong) on FRG I think Candycane deagle. I haven't seen a person not swear and say this is bullshit when the Ccd procs, because as I've said before all you have to do is walk behind them and they're dead. Also yeah sure its an insta-kill on upper body and headshot(which already does 119 dmg anyways so who cares), but the upper body is pretty difficult to hit when your scope is as sensitive as you are about little things and as dark as your edgy soul. /Joke
Mentioning 4chan was pretty useless and random to say the least, what about videogame weapons force me to think logically? I'm just here to have fun.

Sorry, i was on my phone and I misspelt a word

As for the candy cane deagle, everyone thinks it is bullshit other than the two that own them. The difference is, with the deathbringer, it is split at least 50/50 within the community, which is why I said it is the most controversial. I didn't say that there arent other controversial weapons on FRG, im just saying the deathbringer is the most debated.

And I brought up 4chan mostly due to the 3 people who keep posting in this thread that own deathbringers can't understand in their mind that the weapon is overpowered, and needs to be rethought out(which it is now, according to brassx)

With all that being said, this is gonna be my final post on this thread regarding the nerfing/over poweredness of the deathbringer

im on my phone again, so I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes.
Find

You forgot to mention the aoe the railgun has that is also a one shot even if they miss, but I think they are both equally debated.
Find

(05-11-2016, 12:32 AM)Atothemax (Can Wrote:  You forgot to mention the aoe the railgun has that is also a one shot even if they miss, but I think  they are both equally debated.

Yeah, if you have the 1 in 3 insta kill beam, and it only kills with the AOE if you hit the ground directly below them, or a wall directly behind them.

Not to mention, you have to waste tons of ammo, out of the very little you get, to try to get the orange beam qued for the next shot.

The railgun is probably the most balanced godlike there is out of all of them.
Find

Pls stop being tryhard deathbringer defendists, it makes you guys look even younger than you actually are (Which is young.) Trust me, listen to your 22-year-old Senpai and relax, take a deep breath, breathe in and out.
Find

(05-11-2016, 01:02 AM)Terran Wrote:  Pls stop being tryhard deathbringer defendists, it makes you guys look even younger than you actually are (Which is young.) Trust me, listen to your 22-year-old Senpai and relax, take a deep breath, breathe in and out.

you kiddos are the only ones still hung up on it
its been nerfed to shit, get over it and actually play the game

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-11-2016, 01:18 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(05-11-2016, 01:02 AM)Terran Wrote:  Pls stop being tryhard deathbringer defendists, it makes you guys look even younger than you actually are (Which is young.) Trust me, listen to your 22-year-old Senpai and relax, take a deep breath, breathe in and out.

you kiddos are the only ones still hung up on it
its been nerfed to shit, get over it and actually play the game

(05-08-2016, 03:03 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  why not stop nerfing the fucking thing, jesus

(05-10-2016, 08:09 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  yeah woo go brass, but the railgun better be changed too, cus thats also a one-shot kill
it's literally just a meme at this point to hate on the deathbringer, and its just a select few salty fucks

i agree with unpoke stop trying to balance the game more you fucking assholes. Some people...
Find

I wouldn't be a "tryhard deathbringer defender" if you guys didn't transform a bug report thread to a "hey lets nerf the already bad as it is deathbringer" thread...
Find

cough cough OP CANDY CANE DEEGAL PLES NURF cough cough
Umpty Dumpty
Find

soo anyways why dont you guys make a post for nerfing it then posting it here also the db is kinda bad so why nerf it also candy cane deag buff when?
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(05-11-2016, 02:05 AM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  soo anyways why dont you guys make a post for nerfing it then posting it here also the db is kinda bad so why nerf it also candy cane deag buff when?

>1 in 4 chance to insta kill

yup, extremely bad
Find