Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the DeathBringer is so buggy

(05-11-2016, 02:05 AM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  soo anyways why dont you guys make a post for nerfing it then posting it here also the db is kinda bad so why nerf it also candy cane deag buff when?

you're kidding about that candy cane deag buff right?
I hope so

(05-11-2016, 02:13 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(05-11-2016, 02:05 AM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  soo anyways why dont you guys make a post for nerfing it then posting it here also the db is kinda bad so why nerf it also candy cane deag buff when?

>1 in 4 chance to insta kill

yup, extremely bad

You have to hit them for that to even apply Wink. Some people blame weapons for the lack of skill. GOT 'EM!

But honestly guys. The Deathbringer deserves to have a better more well thought out suffix. It was pretty simple, but I'm going to redesign it so it's still good, but not super rage inducing like being insta killed from RNG.

Now the candy cane deag:

Its balances are already in the works. I thought about making some kind of little 'minigame' you play while frozen to get unfrozen faster. But now I'm balancing like so:

You will be able to slowly aim around while frozen, and as the ice wears out you will slowly start being able to move again, making it easier to be ready to face your attacker, but still not useless to the person with the gun.

how about to get unfrozen you have to beat Guitar Hero's Through The Fire And Flames on expert

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-11-2016, 04:36 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  how about to get unfrozen you have to beat Guitar Hero's Through The Fire And Flames on expert

Or how about to get unfrozen you need to have my fire mixtape on hand

Give me your Cringe ratings god damn it

(05-11-2016, 02:52 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-11-2016, 02:13 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

>1 in 4 chance to insta kill

yup, extremely bad

You have to hit them for that to even apply Wink. Some people blame weapons for the lack of skill. GOT 'EM!

But honestly guys. The Deathbringer deserves to have a better more well thought out suffix. It was pretty simple, but I'm going to redesign it so it's still good, but not super rage inducing like being insta killed from RNG.

Now the candy cane deag:

Its balances are already in the works. I thought about making some kind of little 'minigame' you play while frozen to get unfrozen faster. But now I'm balancing like so:

You will be able to slowly aim around while frozen, and as the ice wears out you will slowly start being able to move again, making it easier to be ready to face your attacker, but still not useless to the person with the gun.

I assume the damage resistance would also go down unless you want a situation where for about 5 seconds you have a very angry person with 90% damage resistance that is slightly slower then normal.
Find