Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event Cooldown bug

when doing the event ive been told that if you dont complete it you can redo it without a cooldown. Ive also been told that if you complete it it gives you a cooldown. I did however observe that completing it also does not give you a cooldown, so i have the theory that if you enter the event twice in the normal cooldown period it will give you a cooldown whether or not you beat it.
Find

this was already fixed.

and for future reference, dont post bugs like this in bug reports, PM them to brassx next time.
Find

2 things, First of all will do, 2nd how would i go about pming brass? And also what kind of bugs would i put here vs what to send to brass directly?
Find

(05-11-2016, 03:12 AM)๖:Zalphier:. Wrote:  2 things, First of all will do, 2nd how would i go about pming brass? And also what kind of bugs would i put here vs what to send to brass directly?

extra items/ game breaking
go to brass
msc. little bugs
forums
Find

(05-11-2016, 03:12 AM)๖:Zalphier:. Wrote:  2 things, First of all will do, 2nd how would i go about pming brass? And also what kind of bugs would i put here vs what to send to brass directly?

You report bugs here such as items being lost/deleted or some odd things like icons not displaying correctly. Quests not recording properly or generally smaller annoying bugs.

Reporting server breaking bugs here or information about them including reproduction steps is a really big no-no.

Things like duplication or other big bugs should be reported to Brass directly, don't tell anybody else.
Find