Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Forum Rules

i'm feigning to roast terran
Find

(11-30-2014, 11:55 PM)Terran Wrote:  We all know your mother is a skank, let's just leave it at that!

But does that make any difference?
Find

Find

This is a gaming community. While it is obvious that we're going to have some off-topic discussions, topics relating purely to nonsense/spam/trolling will have no place here. It doesn't matter if its homosexual, heterosexual, pansexual or somewhere in-between; - This is a "Gaming Community", not a LGBT-support board.

If a thread was made about "How would you rate this woman's vagina", it would be deleted, too. It is crude, unneeded and completely immature.

You may say that my comment was out of place, and it most definitely is, and who are you to say I didn't get into trouble for it? It wasn't deleted, but I assure you I've read up better on the rules.
Find

(03-08-2015, 06:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  This is a gaming community. While it is obvious that we're going to have some off-topic discussions, topics relating purely to nonsense/spam/trolling will have no place here. It doesn't matter if its homosexual, heterosexual, pansexual or somewhere in-between; - This is a "Gaming Community", not a LGBT-support board.

If a thread was made about "How would you rate this woman's vagina", it would be deleted, too. It is crude, unneeded and completely immature.

You may say that my comment was out of place, and it most definitely is, and who are you to say I didn't get into trouble for it? It wasn't deleted, but I assure you I've read up better on the rules.

and because vaginas are yucky.

Terran is an authority on all things relevant to a gaming community.

Like relevant dictionary definitions!
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=840

and relevant steam costumer service questions!
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=771

and saying someone's mom is a skank!

Litterally best poster 10/10 you hold the forums to a higher standard.
Find

Oh boy,
This thread.

Those are both related to video games or video game services, mate!

It was a waste of data, no one gives two shits about what the fuck you were posting, take that shit elsewhere. If myself or Grassx see's something we don't like, we have everyright to do what ever we please about it. We don't have to name 16 different rules just to make your tiny brains comprehend why you were doing something stupid.

Keep your garbage, utterly useless, embarrassing(for yourself) shit-posts out of here.(Also, just an FYI I'm not 100% sure what thread you were talking about, but if it was the one about buttholes, then my statement stands. Keep that 'shit(tee hee)' out of here.)

Well, that works.
Find

our homo threads get deleted in under a day for "wasting data".

meanwhile spambot has a rant about why god exists or some shit..

and a shitload of month old threads...

and a shitload of other "just for fun" threads...

Find