Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 1/10/2015

•Fixed a major bug with the marketplace(props to Pvt. Gold's Dude for reporting this)
•Added a 'My Listings' button to the in game market(will add it to the website soon).

•Added 2 new tiers.
•Added some cool/rare coinshop items to the drop table.
•Tweaked some existing tiers a bit.

•Added a !help command that just displays some info about the server, only really useful for new players. This pops up automatically when a new player joins.

•Added copy&paste buttons to the model customization screen(it copies all settings and allows you to paste them).
•Added "reset" buttons to each section of the model customization screen(position, angles, and scale), this resets it to default.
•Added a confirmation if you try to exit the menu without saving something.
•The coinshop now accepts rubies for most items. When you click on an item that accepts both coins and rubies, it will ask which currency you would like to use.
•Added multiple of some items, if you have any items you'd like to have multiple of that currently don't, please PM me with the request, as I haven't when through every item yet to see if they are suited for multiple.

This works as follows: when you buy one, if the item can have multiple, a new more expensive one will appear in the shop.
Find

Cool! Really happy about the accessories thing. Truly, I can create Mecha Terran.

Thanks man!
Find

I am made of melons now. Only 4 though since 4 appears to be max but it's enough for me! Also I can't help but notice you can move accessories to your inventory, that means you can trade them right?
Find

(01-10-2015, 03:12 PM)(TMS) RadioActiveCow Wrote:  I am made of melons now. Only 4 though since 4 appears to be max but it's enough for me! Also I can't help but notice you can move accessories to your inventory, that means you can trade them right?

yes i sold terran a motor a motor...
Find

He sold me a motor for SUPER CHEAP*
Find

• Removed Energy sword from ttt_lockout

Small update.
Find

rare coinshop items cool
Find

I need those rare coinshop items. Need.

Thanks for the work as always.
Find