Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fire bomb Light visible through walls?

Just happened on clue. Lights were off, saw the green light approaching through the wall of a closet on the map.
Vanished from life
Find

(06-05-2016, 03:24 AM)FoxSasha Wrote:  Just happened on clue. Lights were off, saw the green light approaching through the wall of a closet on the map.

I saw Halaman using a firebomb on 67th through a wall in the barn, was a bit lulzy.
Find

This has been a bug since 2013 NTG lol, and brassx doesn't really care about it.
Find

I've never considered it a bug just some kind of accident that just sort of fit as a balance.

Not too many people use fire bombs openly and I feel like that's a good thing.

If only AWPs started glowing through walls..

tbh i like it

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Its intentional as far as I know. Its a good feature. They're so annoying as-is.
Find

(06-05-2016, 03:53 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I've never considered it a bug just some kind of accident that just sort of fit as a balance.

Well i guess i make up for the lack of use, as i get like 3 of them a round.
Find

It has been doing it forever and I thought it was meant to do that.
Find

(06-05-2016, 03:53 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I've never considered it a bug just some kind of accident that just sort of fit as a balance.

I like the idea about awps glowing through walls or maybe just have them brightly coloured?
Find

AWPs are too commonly used and huge. That's cause way too much RDM via location bullshit happening. Fire bombs are smaller, generally held for a lot less time, bought far less often and are a one-throw sorta thing.
Find