66.67%
14 66.67%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Undope wants to be more

Current steam name: Undope420
Current hours: 491.04 (Is that enough)
Where did I hear about this server: This is the first server I ever joined in Garry's mod
Have I been banned: Yes, once was for fun for a minute and I've been banned from the shop for blocking my hands with a prop when I first joined Garry's mod.
Why do I want to join: I am active pretty regularly and have been more active on the forums lately.
Referred by: My beautiful self!
Additional details: I am a pretty easy going guy and would love to make new and more online friends on the server and forums! (P.S Imma win the pokemon tourney!)
Find

Undope can be a little much at times but he's never done anything too bad. He plays often and I think would represent our community very well. I'd say tone it down some but other than that +1 from me

-1 needs more hours!!

+1 he doesn't overly annoy me and is a sick quick-scoper
Find

As a fellow cult member, I approve of his uprising. +1.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

+1 he is a cool dude never really seen him do bad things and he is a memer of the server
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

+1 hes a cool guy to hang with and game with. Little riled up at times but arent we all at some point?
Vanished from life
Find

I'm totally neutral to what you may or may not work towards, but I voted negatively in the poll because it felt kinda attention-whorey.

The poll made me cringe. You CAN be a tad bit annoying, but not as bad as before. +0.9
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Undope is a pretty cool guy and has been part of frg for a long time. I see no issue granting him member. +1
Find

(06-10-2016, 07:34 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'm totally neutral to what you may or may not work towards, but I voted negatively in the poll because it felt kinda attention-whorey.

I also voted negatively as well for the same reason, it doesn't seem mature enough just based off putting a poll into the topic.

So -1 from me.