Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Retro Games Showcase!

The Xbox section is a little lacking but you have like 75% of my life in games xD.
Find

(06-15-2016, 09:12 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(06-15-2016, 08:56 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(06-15-2016, 08:54 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I have pounds of gamecube games, I'll show it off when I get home from PA.

I never owned a GameCube so it offers no nostalgic value to me but I did play some games at different friend's houses as a kid and there are some great ones for sure.

It's never too late to buy one... I'd consider most gamecube games to still be better than most new games coming out - especially Super Mario Sunshine (best mario game to date)

also theyre like $20 max

I don't think I need to get into collecting for another system at this point. xD

(06-15-2016, 09:34 PM)anangrybeaver Wrote:  Awesome stuff!

I had a SNES and Sega Genesis as a kid. Right now I only have these Genesis games from then.

duuuuuude I'm in loooove!!!

(06-15-2016, 09:44 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Anyone else have battletoads?

It's on my list of games to get. That and "Battletoads & Double Dragon."
Find

wheres runescape
Find

(06-15-2016, 09:49 PM)[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 Wrote:  The Xbox section is a little lacking but you have like 75% of my life in games xD.

Yeah, I sold all of my xbox games when the xbox 360 came out except those 4. Maybe I will have to re-buy them. D=
Find

Can I trade you this for Starcraft 64:
???

yes you do, jake, not having all of them will eat you alive
maybe get a gamecube emulator on your computer and try sunshine cus its really good

are gameboy advances considered "retro" yet?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Battle Toads pls

http://i.imgur.com/VY2xE.jpg
Find

I have so many ps2 and n64 games
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(06-16-2016, 12:19 AM)Xbox Me @ Lojodojo Wrote:  I have so many ps2 and n64 games

I'd like to see them if you can get pictures. =)
Find

Wow, that's quite a collection, Jake! Thank you for linking me to this glorious display of nostalgia, even though I am but a simple nine year old who has never played any console before the Xbox 360. Also, holy n-word, Terran still plays?! Hello you incredibly nerdy Saskatchewananian, I see you still are using that old picture of yours.
Find