Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EmperorWhale - Not doing his job

i have no comment on this. but i think any staff reports should be made so people that comment can be read by anyone. that way people are not scared to post thing to ruin friendships/ make things awkward. if its made so only admins + can read comments i think more people would comment and tell what they think
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

Emperor is not rude well i dont see him being rude. He is just a joking guy. Also he is super mature most of the time when he is not joking around.
But i was not there to see what happen i can really talk about him not doing the report
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(06-18-2016, 08:58 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:54 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:51 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:49 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:43 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Well for one thing, Kuro didn't cancel the 3 KOS on you that he made. Maybe over voice but people don't always hear that. Also Terran was the only one to call you inno from what I know. The guy read the chat and killed you off of a KOS in chat. It's possible he didn't hear Terran say it once. These things happen and when you aren't proven innocent in chat things get messy so in the future do that. There's no need to call me biased and say I can't do my job and say I'm disrespectful. The only thing I said to you was I'm not slaying him.

Kuro said "tobiasxz is proven, nevermind".

I went down to the T tester, and LITERALLY got tested while Terran and the Det watched, and Terran said in voice chat, that im proven.

And as to you being disrespectful, everytime I'm on you're constantly telling me to shut up, and such whenever I talk, for NO reason what-so-ever.
You've barely played lately so I know the situation of what you're talking about. You were arguing with terran I believe and you were literally yelling into your mic so yeah I told you to shut up. It worked too. I don't know why you'd get offended, I even told you that's why I said it.

Arguing with Terran? I was in teamspeak with Terran, talking to him, and he was the one saying that you should slay him because he said he HIMSELF called me proven.
This wasn't today cause I haven't plugged my mic in today. I was referring to yesterday or the day before and as I said I BELIEVE it was Terran but I'm not sure. I think you guys were arguing about the gravity crystals on ascension

Yeah, i was arguing with Terran, what does that have to do with this report?

Terran doesn't care if I argue with him, he's my friend, and we constantly argue about stuff. What does that have to do with this report?
Find

Please don't drag me into the daily drama aaaah
Find

(06-18-2016, 09:01 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:51 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:49 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Kuro said "tobiasxz is proven, nevermind".

I went down to the T tester, and LITERALLY got tested while Terran and the Det watched, and Terran said in voice chat, that im proven.

And as to you being disrespectful, everytime I'm on you're constantly telling me to shut up, and such whenever I talk, for NO reason what-so-ever.
You've barely played lately so I know the situation of what you're talking about. You were arguing with terran I believe and you were literally yelling into your mic so yeah I told you to shut up. It worked too. I don't know why you'd get offended, I even told you that's why I said it.

Arguing with Terran? I was in teamspeak with Terran, talking to him, and he was the one saying that you should slay him because he said he HIMSELF called me proven.
This wasn't today cause I haven't plugged my mic in today. I was referring to yesterday or the day before and as I said I BELIEVE it was Terran but I'm not sure. I think you guys were arguing about the gravity crystals on ascension

Terran doesn't care if I argue with him, he's my friend, and we constantly argue about stuff. What does that have to do with this report?

Well if terran said he should have been slain then terran could have done it also if a mod thinks a guy should be slain but a admin dont then they should talk about it in admin chat well that what i do :p Also looking at the pic more emp just said i am not slaying him so terran, kuro, niceshot,or sigs could had slain him
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(06-18-2016, 09:08 PM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 09:01 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:51 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  You've barely played lately so I know the situation of what you're talking about. You were arguing with terran I believe and you were literally yelling into your mic so yeah I told you to shut up. It worked too. I don't know why you'd get offended, I even told you that's why I said it.

Well if terran said he should have been slain then terran could have done it also if a mod thinks a guy should be slain but a admin dont then they should talk about it in admin chat well that what i do :p Also looking at the pic more emp just said i am not slaying him so terran, kuro, niceshot,or sigs could had slain him

Terran said he would have slain him himself, but since whale said no, and since he is a higher rank, he couldn't go against him.
Find

The KOS I called on you was after you hit me with your bloodweep, damning me and running away sending me to ~10 health. It was a legitimate kos and you weren't proven until you saved me from the traitor.

You said you were proven over voice chat, and were later tested and again said to be proven over voice chat. Someone who came back and didn't hear the voice chat, who reads the chat would think you were a traitor. What he did rightful and he shouldn't have been slain for it.

I was the one who took the report, and decided to not slay him. You should be reporting me instead of Emperor for this situation.

Any other complaints about Emperor being "rude, sarcastic" should be addressed carefully with proper evidence and not just tacked on to the bottom of this thread as some kind of bait to incite some argument.

I don't think Emperor did anything wrong in this situation, and I don't think he's unfit as an admin or at handling reports.

this report is stupid and a waste of time, save yourselves from responding from it aaaaaaaa

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This is closed. Kuro cleared things up. If you want to report for disrespect, please submit proper evidence on a new report.
Find