Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Fancy Typhlosion's +Member Application

Steam Name: Fanc Tiph

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Never been banned besides name changes.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I personally would like to be promoted so that I might help keep gameplay fun and more, what I would say "fair" for other players, as I recently being more active, have had situations where staff has had to get called onto the server to deal with someone either RDMing or trolling, which usually takes about 5-10 minutes.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I believe I should be promoted due to my want to just make the server more fun to play on. Nobody likes it whenever someone else shows up just to ruin another's fun, and I would like to help in stopping those situations from occurring as often as they might.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Yes. I was a Moderator back on NTG, I've been admin throughout two other Gmod servers, and Moderator/Admin in a few Minecraft servers way back when.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I try to be as active as I possibly can. As summer progresses i might be seen less, due to summer band and numerous projects I need to complete. However, I always try to be on when I can and try to be as unbiased and as fair as possible in situations.
When a dragon round begins.

I know you disappeared for quite awhile in the past, so I left this alone for a month to see if you'd stick around. So far you seem to be, so I'll give you a shot.

Approved.