Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guide for Members, Moderators and Admins (Note I have to fix this)

+Member:

Members have very limited powers their powers consist of:
-Nrslay, Noslay
-Vote ban (Never Use Mid-Round)
-Vote kick (Never Use Mid-Round)

These powers should be used often to help with Rdm and deal with certain problems within the servers. Some situations will be out of your control and it will be necessary to call a higher staff member on. The list below should help you in dealing with some situations.

*Nrslay, Noslay*

-Slaying commands should be used often to help control the servers and deal with rdms (ONLY when no staff members are on). !Nrslay should be used in situations where someone rdms or a T delays a round and !gag should be used when a player is mic spamming. !Slay should NEVER be used mid-round and if someone rdms use the command !Nrslay and make sure to get both sides of the story before you nrslay a person.

*Vote Banning*

-Vote bans should be used to get rid of a players who are mass rdming. Once this is done you need to message a Moderator/Admin and provide screnshots and a steam id (Don't forget to screenshot the shot logs). Not only that, but they should be used if a player is constantly mic spamming, ignoring you, or if a player revenge rdms (hour ban) and if a player is being disrespctful to you and/or other players (can range from a kick to a permaban). If a problem comes along that is to difficult for you to handle or you can not handle it do not be scared to call a staff member on because it can help you learn and grow.

*Vote Kicking*

-Vote kicks are very similar to vote bans and should not be used mid-round. Vote kicks are normally used as a warning if someone is doing any of the following; disrespecting, ignoring your warnings, arguing with you, or dealing with an afk. Vote kicks are meant to be warnings to the player for them to stop and if they come back and continue to do what they were doing then a vote ban is necessary. Vote kicking is very situational and as you grow more as a +Member you will learn how to deal with these situations better.

*NOTE*: Vote bans should not be used mid round and should be used only if you can not get a higher staff member on to ban the person. Once you ban them with vote ban make sure to get screenshots and msg either a Moderator or an Admin the screenshots with the Steam ID.

Moderators:

Moderators are given many more powers then Members:

-+Member Commands
-Gag, Ungag
-1 Week Ban
-Afk, Unafk
-Slay (Rarely Used)
-Cha, Chk, Scp (Rarely Used)
-Unmute (Rarely Used)
-@@ (Used to tell the server something)
-!@ (Used to communicate with staff on other servers)
-Bring (Used when people are stuck)
-1 Week ID Ban
-Slap
-Gimp, Ungimp (Rarely Used)
-Mute, Unmute
-Tp

These powers should be used more often then +Member powers. Also it is very important to learn the ban lengths as a Moderator therefore we will go over the appropriate ban lengths for certain situations.

*Nrslay and Gagging*

-Slaying and gagging commands should be used very often to help control the servers and deal with rdms. !Nrslay should be used in situations where someone rdms or a T delays a round and !gag should be used when a player is mic spamming. !Slay should NEVER be used mid-round and if someone rdms use the command !Nrslay and make sure to get both sides of the story before you nrslay a person. Also when you use the !gag command do not forget to ungag the player. I put this under +Member and Moderator because it will be the most common problem you will have to deal with and therefore is very important.

*Silent Rounds*

-Silent rounds should be used when too many people on the server are mic spamming to deal with the problem one by one. By doing a silent round people will normally have 1 round to calm themselves. However, when you do a silent round make sure to ungag the detective because if he is not ungagged it can ruin gameplay.

*Cha and !Slay*

-Cha is the only command from cha, chk, and scp that will likely be used. Cha is used to check for alt accounts and if you find someone with an alt account screenshot it and msg an Admin or Moderator as soon as possible. I understand that many Operators like to use !slay at the end of a round and this is ok if it is used once in awhile, but if a player asks you not to do it after the round do not do it.

*Revenge Rdm*

-First we will start with revenge rdm. Revenge rdm is only one rdm and some people are caught up in the moment and don't realize what they are doing therefore bans for revenge rdm should range from 1 hour to 1 day depending on how they handled themselves and what they did.

*Rdm and Leave*

-The next type of of situation is one consisting of an rdm and leave/avoid slay. Normally you should take a screenshot of the rdm and leave and send the steam id and screenshots, including shot logs, to an Admin, but if you notice that the person server hopped to avoid the slay, you should join their server and ban them. If they did 1 rdm it is a week ban, but if they are being slain for 2 rdms it is a 2 week ban.

*Mass Rdm and Trolling*

-After this we see problems such as Mass Rdm and Trolling. Mass rdming can range from a month to a permaban. If a player rdms 3 people in one round and it is clear that they only did it to rdm (not if they made 3 mistakes) it is a month ban. However, if they kill like 5 to 6 people in one round then a permaban should be used. If you are unsure of what to do you can always message an Admin and get their opinion. Now we have to deal with trolls. People who troll should be given a warning before you ban them and maybe even a kick. Trolling can consist of just shooting random people to screaming every round to try and be funny. If they are constantly rdming slay after slay then a permaban is necessary. If they are just screaming and being annoying a warning and then a kick is normally enough, but if they come back and continue you can day ban them or give them a longer ban depending on how much of a troll they are (I usually end up permabanning trolls because they just damage the server).

*Disrespect and Racism*

-Another situation includes disrespect. This can range from a kick to a permaban. If a player is disrespecting you you shouldn't take it to heart and should try to brush it off. Do not disrespect them back because it will just make you look bad. Normally if they continue after I warn them I just ban them for like an hour because I don't take what they say to heart. However, if they are disrespecting other players after multiple warnings I normally week ban the person depending on the severity of the disrespect and the amount of racism they used.

*Ghosting and Metagaming*

-The next topics are Ghosting and Metagaming. These both result in permabans (normally) and only a warning should be given for Metagaming. If you find someone ghosting they shouldn't be given a warning and should be banned.

*Exploiting*

-Exploiting is the last topic we will talk about. Exploiting is pretty straight forward, if someone continues to exploit after you warn them a week ban is sufficient. However, if they are known exploiters and are watchlisted this ban can range from a month to a permaban.

*Extra Tips (Includes the Slap Command)*

-Learning how to deal with all of these situations takes a lot of time and is not learned overnight. Do not be scared to make mistakes because they will happen, but if you make a mistake be sure to own up to it and apologize. Also !slap sometimes seems fun to use after the round, but it shouldn't be used mid-round very often (should NEVER be used mid-round for entertainment purposes) because it can effect game play and if someone tells you that they don't want to be slapped at the end of the round don't do it. Not only that, but don't go overboard with it and constantly slap people, but slap can sometimes be used to get someones attention as long as the map doesn't have cliffs (this is if they are ignoring you and won't listen). I have also seen it been used and use it myself if someone is prop surfing (1 to 2 slaps is sufficient to make sure they realize what they are doing is wrong). After that I give them a warning and if they continue it can result in a ban for exploiting.

*Note*: The most important thing to know as a Moderator are the ban lengths because that is the main thing given to Moderators. Also you need to know how to handel rdm and other specified subjects. Not doing your job as a Moderator and ignoring situations or constantly handling them inproperly can result in a demotion.

Thanks,
Hack- Grammar
Moist Items- Grammar
Terran- Telling me what to fix

Once I see the Member and Admin commands I will update this accordingly, but for now I will keep it like this.
Find

First!

Good copy pastes though.
Find

It shouldn't take me long to fix all I have to do is re arrange the stuff to fit the commands give to the ranks. Also I have to change the colors. Once Member and Admin come out I'll do that.
Find

Member+ you mean? You already have normal member stuf in there
Find

No, this was copied from NTG and there isn't a "Member" or "Admin" rank on FRG yet, or at the very least, not released.
Find

Updated.
Find

Axe - there's a difference between a normal member & a Member+.

:L

hmm yeah ik im pretty sure i made that clear in there but ok
Find