Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Resetting A +10 Last Prayer

I think this is a bug (but it might not be). So I reset my last prayer to change the stats to my play style and instead if it going to lvl 0 and a normal deagle it stayed a revolver and as a result I can fan the revolver (Right Click).
Find

Sounds cool, I think it should stay that way in my opinion.

(06-24-2016, 05:14 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  Sounds cool, I think it should stay that way in my opinion.

But then what makes it special when you actually get it to level 10?
Find

I am going to try to make it a +1 and see if it changes it.
Find

(06-24-2016, 05:15 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-24-2016, 05:14 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  Sounds cool, I think it should stay that way in my opinion.

But then what makes it special when you actually get it to level 10?

Well getting it to level 10 the first time makes it that special, I'm just saying that since there aren't that many of them this would just be pretty cool to leave as like a kind of special bonus to the gun since its pretty balanced as-is(I'm being serious, I actually think the last prayer is by-far the most balanced godlike).
Find

Well getting it to level 10 the first time makes it that special, I'm just saying that since there aren't that many of them this would just be pretty cool to leave as like a kind of special bonus to the gun since its pretty balanced as-is(I'm being serious, I actually think the last prayer is by-far the most balanced godlike).
[/quote]

I think it should be reset to a deagle because that means it can be maxed instead of lvl 0 fanning with no reason to get to +10 other than stats.
Find

(06-24-2016, 06:07 PM)Pestilence Wrote:  Well getting it to level 10 the first time makes it that special, I'm just saying that since there aren't that many of them this would just be pretty cool to leave as like a kind of special bonus to the gun since its pretty balanced as-is(I'm being serious, I actually think the last prayer is by-far the most balanced godlike).

I think it should be reset to a deagle because that means it can be maxed instead of lvl 0 fanning with no reason to get to +10 other than stats.
[/quote]
Ya dun goofed on your quote there, bud. Also that would be the point is to get the stats. Why would anyone want to use it if it's stats are worse than most unlikely weapons.
Find

(06-24-2016, 08:03 PM)Zott Wrote:  
(06-24-2016, 06:07 PM)Pestilence Wrote:  Well getting it to level 10 the first time makes it that special, I'm just saying that since there aren't that many of them this would just be pretty cool to leave as like a kind of special bonus to the gun since its pretty balanced as-is(I'm being serious, I actually think the last prayer is by-far the most balanced godlike).

Ya dun goofed on your quote there, bud. Also that would be the point is to get the stats. Why would anyone want to use it if it's stats are worse than most unlikely weapons.
[/quote]

Yea I noticed I dun goofed, but still it should reset to a deagle because it being a revolver it loses stats to be used efficiently while right clicking, not only that it ruins trading if someone wants to level one up from 0 as a normal deagle (meaning you can fan and see what it would look like at +10 while it is lower).
Find