Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should bhopping be prevented automatically?
Yes.
Nah.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anti-bhop?

I have thought about this, and it would be possible for me to create a system to help prevent bhopping all together.

Would you as a community want this?

Now I'm not talking about crouch jump spam, I'm talking about actual bhopping, which increases your velocity quite a bit.

Feel free to post your opinions, concerns and comments.
Find

well i think yea cus most staff tells people not to bhop cus its breaking the rules but if we had this then we would not have to worry about it well that is what i think
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

Honestly, gaining an extra 15-20 velocity for a few seconds before losing it all isnt that big of a deal.
Find

Let us B-Hoppers do what we love. Don't take away are rights.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I vote yes just so enchantable can't do it

I dont mind bhopping too much, it's somewhat of a talent, as long as theyre not using scripts or anything

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

add an automatic cool down to jump spamming and it'll fix the bhop problem and the spam jump epidemic

(06-25-2016, 02:52 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  add an automatic cool down to jump spamming and it'll fix the bhop problem and the spam jump epidemic

YES PLEASE

(06-25-2016, 02:52 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  add an automatic cool down to jump spamming and it'll fix the bhop problem and the spam jump epidemic

This would help a lot with crouch jumping. I hate when people make binds where they always crouch when they jump. It's fucking horrible.

If anything, add an anti jump spam.

I always aim for the head, and it's nearly impossible to when people are spamming jump in fire fights.

It's complete bullshit.

I wouldn't mind if this gets added.