Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Djinn crate rebalance

I open, click unlimited wealth and get a ridiculous 64,000 coins.

Revs gets one and "Discarded Loot" gives him...4 vanity crates, 4 presents and 1 easter egg. This is really, REALLY terrible in comparison. If the coins scale to level, the crates should, too. At least give him 20,000 coins worth of crates or something. That's so disappointing. They're not even trade-able, which is super dumb. The christmas or easter egg ones.

That does seem unbalanced,...
Umpty Dumpty

Agreed lol, +1, does seem like it might need a bit of rebalancing.

I'd really appreciate it if you let him re-roll it or something, because that's super depressing.

I am sorry to say this is balanced sir.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

It seems unbalanced, but we need to ask another question here why have 4 dropped? It was just released and 4 have dropped already...
Find

Well, one dropped to Nield, who has been spending like $400-$1000 a day. So that shouldn't count lol.
Find

(06-27-2016, 03:41 AM)Axe Wrote:  It seems unbalanced, but we need to ask another question here why have 4 dropped? It was just released and 4 have dropped already...

I mean 1 in 500k chance. An it is all in rng. I mean I dropped the first one and was salty from it not beinga gun.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

guys. think about it. Old crates you cant get anymore
they can easily be sold for quite a bit by collectors (nield)
or opened to be given a change at guns you cant get anymore
maybe 4 isnt enough but dont make them have like 20 presents
i think below 20 crates TOTAL (all crates combines) is enough honestly
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(06-27-2016, 03:41 AM)Axe Wrote:  It seems unbalanced, but we need to ask another question here why have 4 dropped? It was just released and 4 have dropped already...

It's up to five right now, two dropped today. People who have had the Djinn: Jerome, Tobias, Nield, Revs, and me.

This is relevant:
(06-23-2016, 01:59 AM)Brassx Wrote:  This is an item that's available almost everywhere, from anything, so technically it's not quite as rare as a true godlike. Now ontop of that, it will only attempt to roll this item last, meaning it will try to give you it if no other godlikes were rolled, even those with higher rarity. Aka It gives other godlikes priority over it. It IS a godlike so I mean the RNG could've 'procd' on a different godlike, but it didn't.

I do not suspect this sealed djinn will be as rare as you are thinking.

(06-27-2016, 03:42 AM)Terran Wrote:  Well, one dropped to Nield, who has been spending like $400-$1000 a day. So that shouldn't count lol.

I thought Excel dropped that one and Nield bought it off of him?
Find