Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crystal Change Suggestion

Heart 
Rather love the sound of the crystals, and the whole charging them thing.

But I feel it would make using them smoother if they were either easier to charge, or at least maybe gave like 50% of their power while uncharged, and charging just makes their passive stronger. Might even be rather neat to see something like a keybind added to it so you can decided to use a charge during the round instead of forgetting around it being equip and run dry something like a fall-damage crystal when playing a map like bunker, or clue where fall damage isn't really an issue.

Tell me what you all think, I would love to see a change there if possible or already planned.
Find

i dont really know too much about them but i was told somethings and it really feels wrong to have its like when playing a app and all of a sudden it says wait 24 hrs before you can use your item or pay 99 cents. i would really like it to be changed since im planning to play here a little more now that i know about it !
Find

Most crystals drain rate is pretty small. Something like 5% of ONE charge per round. Which means just ONE charge can last 20 or more rounds, and a crystal can have up to 10 charges at one time, which means a fully charged crystal can last 200+ rounds.

I feel it's pretty easy and straight forward to charge crystals, it makes a major use for lower tier weapons, since those will always exist in bulk, it makes a market for them. If I made it where you can use them without a charge, that kind of kills that market, because no one would bother charging them.

Charged crystals should have more of a worth too, this also creates a nice market for people who buy uncharged crystals and go through the process of fully charging them, then selling them on the market or w/e.
Find
  • x1

Crystals do last a LONG time. I DROPPED a Shock Absorb (3), and it lasts me forty rounds and isn't drained yet! Plus, Blaze and stuff are super easy to charge and they just werk.
Find

Well maybe some of them are a pain, I know the flame crystal is pretty simple to keep charge cause the standard drops have the stat required, but ones like the Jump Crystal would require you scrapping like two lightweight weapons for just 20 rounds of jumping a bit higher.
Find

And teh gravity one - 4.25 lightweights.
I was lucky to drop mine with 80% charge.

They're long-term goals, but maybe in the future "Essence" or "Scraps" could drop that would be "Universal Chargers" for any crystals?
Find

(01-12-2015, 06:17 PM)Kili Wrote:  Well maybe some of them are a pain, I know the flame crystal is pretty simple to keep charge cause the standard drops have the stat required, but ones like the Jump Crystal would require you scrapping like two lightweight weapons for just 20 rounds of jumping a bit higher.

Nah. Even the tier Decent can have pretty much every stat needed to charge.

Not every tier has the same stats each time one is dropped, some of the tiers have a random range of stats they can have. For instance, Decent weapons can have a minimum of two stats, with a maximum of 3.

The first two stats are always the same,(damage + negative accuracy) but it CAN have a random 3rd stat that can be: Firerate, Clip, Mobility, or Recoil. Other tiers are like this too. This assures you wont always need to go into higher tiers to charge something.

I got my shock absorb crystal to three or so charges, and it needs recoil to charge it.
Find

I would really want to see an anti-matter charger for crystal (Permanent charge)
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)