Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change to Gun Icons

I was looking at the "lock guns" thread and I saw someone post about how people get ordinarys of the suffix(whatever) and thats why it should be locked 'cus you can't really tell but I was like fuck that why not at least make the gun look better instead of adding some useless lock feature.

I was thinking they could look something like this:

The "IV" obviously standing for a level (if possible) and the skull standing for either contagion or infection. I suppose phoenix would be some sort of fire-looking logo.

I'm not a graphic artist, just judge the idea pls.

-- NEW LOOK --

Phoenix:

Corrosion:

Contagion:

- That Thrakos Noob

Or just have the icon for anything with a suffix a slight hue change to the normal color. Seems easier.
Find

Or just add a gun lock Kappa

Cobaltgeo has graciously offered to draw the gun icons needed.
He told me his art has become better, here's an example:

If Brass or anyone else needs graphics, please contact Cobaltgeo.

- That Thrakos Noob

I labored for all of 50 seconds to make this for you.  
Find

(07-02-2016, 03:46 AM)Terran Wrote:  Or just have the icon for anything with a suffix a slight hue change to the normal color. Seems easier.

Maybe if it had a giant fire backdrop (for phoenix) behind the actual gun it could look good, otherwise there'd be too many colors and people would just be looking at big-ass rainbows

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Maybe slightly, but I didn't mean an individual color per suffix, just a slight gradient change to say "This is enhanceable/has a suffix". It wouldn't really be a huge change.
Find

To add on to Terrans idea, we could add a glowing ring or a slight fade to the edges of the icons.

Corrosion: Lime Green
Contaigion: Dark Green
Phoenix: Orange
Agony: Red
Damnation: Black
Find

I changed it up a little, what do you guys think of the new ones?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-12-2016, 01:53 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I changed it up a little, what do you guys think of the new ones?

they look like shit, like terran