Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

When frozen, let us buy Traitor items

If you get frozen and you're a T, you're dead, 100%. Game over4. People with huddle around you and spray you down.

I think that if you're frozen, you should be able to buy Traitor weapons and use them, but ONLY Traitor weapons. Silenced pistol. Flare gun. Jihad bomb. Etc. This would let T's have a CHANCE at fighting back.

Its pure bullshit that people will swarm around a Traitor and wait for him to freeze. If he has free credits, he should, at the very least, go out in a blaze of glory. Since he can't move anyways, he's not a huge threat.
Find

yes, either have the damn candy cane nerfed or this please
Find

Maybe as the icecube melts, you will be able to shoot back with less firerate, and as it melts even more, you will gain more firerate?
Find

(07-03-2016, 02:30 AM)Revs Wrote:  yes, either have the damn candy cane nerfed or this please

Its getting nerfed in the update
Find

Needs more nerfs
Find

its a ridiculous suffix, freezing for what is it 20-30 seconds? with damage overtime?
dumb as hell imo
something to combat it would be cool like this or tobias' idea
Find

i do think that the freezing proc sounds overpowered (and yes ive played with it) but i think only being able to use t weapons is a bad idea, sry

maybe some kind of other nerf idk

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

but like if you are a T and people are around you just call one of your T buddy to come and jihad everyone but cus you are frozen you will live but you know no one thinks of that
Or you know dont miss you killing shot cus like there is only 2 people with the candy cane deag
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

"t buddy come ruin your round and save me because I am frozen"

also I assume your T buddy would lose karma for hitting you, regardless?
Find

well they do not have to jihad he can just shoot them all cus all of them are looking at you to kill you
O i forgot to say but if you jihad and you get frozen you will live
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find