Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/12/2015

•Added a new coinshop item to the drop table.

Fixes
•Fixed a variety of grapple bugs.
•Fixed some remote mine bugs.
•Fixed inspect weapon bugs.
•Fixed killbox display not displaying the proper weapon name.
•Other minor changes and various bug fixes.

Additions
•Added 1 new tier.
•Added member+ rank, a rank that will be used to solely deal with RDM.
•Coinshop displays will now not draw when you are disguised.
It also changes your model to a random one when you are disguised.
•Added the ability to filter coinshop accessories for individual players, simply open the F1>settings menu, scroll down to Coinshop Settings and click the button: "Disable Specific Players Coinshop Display".

It will open a menu displaying the players you currently have disabled, and allow you to remove them, or click "Add new.." to open a new window with a list of current players inwhich you can add to the ignore list(you can add multiple at a time if needed).

Omg yes! Almost all of these i have been waiting for! Big Grin
Find

Pretty cool. I really do like the idea of Member+...It gives people the opportunity to show that they can do a good job, without actually really giving them power. Its a good stepping stone or holding place.

Everyone is going to filter Terran now :<
Find

Member+ cool! I have some ideas of who to promote to that, message me if you'd like Brass Smile
Find

Small additions:
Disguiser now disables coinshop items when it's enabled, it also randomizes your player model when disguised, and of course resets everything when you disable it.(will take map change to go into effect).
Find

Cool.

NOW MAKE BOSS ROUNDS.

Find

OH man, that disguiser change has been NEEDED for a LONG time coming. Thanks dude.
Find

Disguiser change sounds awesome i think everyone knows who mecha terran is now
Find

(01-12-2015, 05:00 PM)CaptainShenanigans Wrote:  Disguiser change sounds awesome i think everyone knows who mecha terran is now

I was the one that suggested that ;-;
Find

(01-12-2015, 05:43 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(01-12-2015, 05:00 PM)CaptainShenanigans Wrote:  Disguiser change sounds awesome i think everyone knows who mecha terran is now

I was the one that suggested that ;-;

NO ONE CARES TOBIAS. C;
Find