Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why are keys so meh?

Doesn't seem worth it to get keys if you get a item the same rariety or lower... I think for Unlikely+ keys it should be a better chance at getting a tier higher besides legendary except make legendary not give you rares..
Find

Yea i open a T5 Key and get A UMPTY really..PJsalt
Find

I think the least you should be able to get is something of the same tier.

Tier 5 keys drop so many rare guns, mostly ninjatos and umptys. I opened one earlier and got an uncommon coin drop of 233 coins.

They are seriously bad and feel more like a trade-down than a trade-up
Find

(07-05-2016, 10:04 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I think the least you should be able to get is something of the same tier.

Tier 5 keys drop so many rare guns, mostly ninjatos and umptys. I opened one earlier and got an uncommon coin drop of 233 coins.

They are seriously bad and feel more like a trade-down than a trade-up

They aren't a trade up. They are a way to use your shitty guns you don't want to GAMBLE at a chance for something better. I agree they should drop items of the same rarity or higher though not one rarity lower.

Yeah. They aren't trade ups. They are a way to gamble for a better item, no guarantee for one, and it needs to be that way.

Plus, people have gotten a few godlikes out of them already.
Find

Keys were created keeping in mind that 1,000s of guns were going to be used to smelt when they were released. Now that the market is purged of shitty guns I think the chances of better guns should be boosted seeing as keys are more expensive now as well.

Ive rolled probably 20 legendary keys and had one godlike which is pretty lucky and I've rolled over 50 rare keys and gotten one godlike. I rarely even get legendaries from the keys. Maybe a slight buff as Aresuft suggested would be effective.
Find

(07-05-2016, 03:08 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Keys were created keeping in mind that 1,000s of guns were going to be used to smelt when they were released. Now that the market is purged of shitty guns I think the chances of better guns should be boosted seeing as keys are more expensive now as well.

They are expensive to make but now since the new Worm queen you can get easy tier 4 or 5 keys. But they should really be buffed a bit,like make tier 5 keys a better chance at suffixes on a rare gun(which is pretty much the only rarity you get from tier 5 keys).

hi
Find