Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What faction are you?
Team Valor
Team Mystic
Team Instinct
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pokemon GO

Alrighty everyone. I made this thread to just see how many of us play it, what team we are all on, and what our highest pokemon is.
I am Team Valor and my highest is a 196 Wartortle!
Find

*cringes internally*

Terran is only cringing because it would require him to leave his sex dungeon once in a while.

Team: I dont give a fuck? While it seems "cool" for those that have it. im sick of it clogging my facebook newsfeed. of every 10 bloody posts only 2 arnt pokemon. and of that, half are about protesting/politics.
Find

Team Instinct BITCH

(07-11-2016, 04:23 AM)Paladin Wrote:  Team: I dont give a fuck? While it seems "cool" for those that have it. im sick of it clogging my facebook newsfeed. of every 10 bloody posts only 2 arnt pokemon. and of that, half are about protesting/politics.

Calm down my guy. This was just to see what the community thinks. Literally it. Yes there might be a shit ton of media about it but this game is pretty cool for pokemon fans who've been here since the first one ever released( I know i wasnt alive then but I still played the originals) All I wanted to do was see what everyone thought lol.
Find

(07-11-2016, 04:22 AM)Thundyr Wrote:  Terran is only cringing because it would require him to leave his sex dungeon once in a while.

not
Find

(07-11-2016, 04:27 AM)Zott Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 04:23 AM)Paladin Wrote:  Team: I dont give a fuck? While it seems "cool" for those that have it. im sick of it clogging my facebook newsfeed. of every 10 bloody posts only 2 arnt pokemon. and of that, half are about protesting/politics.

Calm down my guy. This was just to see what the community thinks. Literally it. Yes there might be a shit ton of media about it but this game is pretty cool for pokemon fans who've been here since the first one ever released( I know i wasnt alive then but I still played the originals) All I wanted to do was see what everyone thought lol.

Psssh. I'm calm. I think youve seen me worse be worse anyway. But what im left questioning the most is how bad this whole trend will get. People are already being mugged/robbed/whatever and its only been in the states less than a week

*related article http://www.cbsnews.com/news/robbery-suspects-using-pokemon-go-to-target-victims-police-say/ *
Find

- That Thrakos Noob

(07-11-2016, 04:41 AM)Paladin Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 04:27 AM)Zott Wrote:  

Psssh. I'm calm. I think youve seen me worse be worse anyway. But what im left questioning the most is how bad this whole trend will get. People are already being mugged/robbed/whatever and its only been in the states less than a week

*related article http://www.cbsnews.com/news/robbery-suspects-using-pokemon-go-to-target-victims-police-say/ *

But, on the flip side it is a potential way to help fight obesity by getting kids to walk around and also gets them to interact with other people.

I don't like pokemon and kinda cringe at pokemon go but still, there's two ways to see it.
Find