Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which solution would you prefer?
Solution 1
Solution 2
Solution 3
None of the above(post your own solution)
There isn't a real problem
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crouch jumping/jump spam.

(07-16-2016, 03:58 AM)Terran Wrote:  "There isn't a real problem"
EmperorWhale, PS42WW$, Unpoke 3 13.04%
No offense, guys, but 2/3 of you don't play...
Sorry Terran, didn't realize you'd been no lifing it lately.

Find

(07-16-2016, 05:05 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  

Hey, we're playing pretty similar, I said 2/3 not 3/3.
Also you picked score, not time silly nilly. Don't worry about it though, rookie mistake. Practice yer bantz.

Edit: But, really, the plague of crouch jumping is -BAD-. It gets a lot of players angry and, frankly, in my opinion, it should be a punishable exploit.
Find

(07-16-2016, 05:23 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-16-2016, 05:05 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  

Hey, we're playing pretty similar, I said 2/3 not 3/3.
Also you picked score, not time silly nilly. Don't worry about it though, rookie mistake. Practice yer bantz.
No I just think your post is really dumb because you don't have to play every day to have an opinion. Someone like Dread for example doesn't play very much yet you think his opinion is smart. Playtime has nothing to do with this
Find

Fair enough, I retract my points made there, sorry pal.

The issue still is strong at hand, and it is getting worse consistently. A ridiculous amount of people have spoken up, asking for these issues to be fixed, and while I know it is -VERY- difficult for Brass to resolve then in a way that works for everyone, its good that initiative is being taken, because the problems it cause are immense. Also, I generally go by "People's skill = Better opinion", which I don't mean to be rude in saying, but you guys aren't the...most in-the-competitive-scene of Gmod, which us try-hards get angry over. But, anyways, yeah, my bad.
Find

(07-16-2016, 05:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  Fair enough, I retract my points made there, sorry pal.

The issue still is strong at hand, and it is getting worse consistently. A ridiculous amount of people have spoken up, asking for these issues to be fixed, and while I know it is -VERY- difficult for Brass to resolve then in a way that works for everyone, its good that initiative is being taken, because the problems it cause are immense. Also, I generally go by "People's skill = Better opinion", which I don't mean to be rude in saying, but you guys aren't the...most in-the-competitive-scene of Gmod, which us try-hards get angry over. But, anyways, yeah, my bad.
Well it is Gmod so most people don't try-hard which doesn't really have a direct line to being skillful either. I think limiting the number of times you can jump is just stupid and is taking it a bit too far. I would settle with reducing accuracy when jumping but whenever I play I really don't have a huge problem with people "escaping" with crouch jumping. Sure it can be annoying when someone crouch jumps and I miss a couple shots but it isn't like they disappear. It doesn't usually take too many shots to kill or hit them. Maybe, Terran, you have such problems with it because you're bad Tongue
Find

Issue with decreased accuracy when jumping is RIP any fun in making skillshots.

also gmod isn't a competitive game, if you're playing it like that you're playing it wrong. go play cs:go.

- That Thrakos Noob

(07-16-2016, 05:28 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Someone like Dread for example doesn't play very much yet you think his opinion is smart. Playtime has nothing to do with this

well thats because i am smart.

Anymore votes? I'd really like to know what the majority would like to see.
Find

Maybe make it so people take increased damage while mid-air, making jump spam detrimental to a gunfight.
Find

Solution 2 seems good.
Find