Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 50

Current level: Complete!
Current things being opened: 600!

I don't think I've given a full proper explanation of what I am doing, just some off-hand remarks to a ton of different people.

So this post is to sort of correct that, and give some proper details.

I want to make my level 50 milestone spectacular, and to do something special. So two weeks ago at level 40 I began hoarding every type of crate I can get. Being VIP I get bonus experience and a gift package every 3 hours of gameplay, which gave me the idea to save them in the first place.

This is sped up by doing the worm queen every day, which gives exp and keys (which I'm going to now start hoarding 45-50). At level 50 I am doing a massive unboxing to commemorate the milestone. I will have a TON of things I will open, starting with gift packages, then item crates, then keys and finally my Sealed Djinn.

By doing this I hope to drop my first "actual" godlike drop (I don't consider djinns to be true godlikes) hopefully a weapon and giving it away. I want to have a hell of a time with everyone on the server and make some memories.

I'll be using this thread to update where I am and will announce here what day it'll be happening and other specific details. I want this to really be special and it is sure to be. Thank you everyone who will be there.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this feel free to post here or message me.

We'll be with you every step of the way Smile you better get a godlike Wink
Find

>implying people care

HA

/s

also, just open the gift packages when you get them, since you have a decent chance of getting more exp

I'll make sure to give you the best option! (Ultimate Power or Friendship) Wink
Find

(07-17-2016, 03:20 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  just open the gift packages when you get them, since you have a decent chance of getting more exp

The reason I'm not doing this is so when I'm level 50 in a natural way I can potentially level up to higher than 50 and kind of chain levels. The gift packages will scale to 50 meaning less empties and not opening any before then means I have more stuff to open

Even if I just get two levels from them afterwards it just means I'll be level 52 and get more from my Djinn.
Find

You should make keys from most of the weapons that you get.
Find

(07-17-2016, 04:22 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  You should make keys from most of the weapons that you get.

I'm going to most likely do this, except for the standards I end up getting.
Find

Good luck to you Kuro!
Find

Stream it. Guaranteed Tartarsauce first crate.

Photo 
(07-17-2016, 04:51 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Stream it. Guaranteed Tartarsauce first crate.

jake 2.0

- That Thrakos Noob