Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Deathbringer
It's strong enough as it is.
It needs a bit of a buff.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer.

It was actually fixed just the other day. I 100% forgot to mention it. But it will no longer proc if the bullet damage is enough to kill the person. It will ignore the suffix all together and just kill the person.

The no-scope accuracy should be more accurate than a Deagle.

(Deagle cone is 0.02, Noscope cone on DB is 0.012)

Also it can already proc in melee mode.. Its chance to proc is just lower while in melee mode (chance * 1.65)

(07-18-2016, 03:00 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It was actually fixed just the other day. I 100% forgot to mention it. But it will no longer proc if the bullet damage is enough to kill the person. It will ignore the suffix all together and just kill the person.

(Deagle cone is 0.02,  Noscope cone on DB is 0.012)

Also it can already proc in melee mode.. It's chance to proc is just lower while in melee mode (chance * 1.65)

I don't think the accuracy while noscoping is the problem is that the big ass circle crosshair is bad.
Find

(07-18-2016, 03:03 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  
(07-18-2016, 03:00 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It was actually fixed just the other day. I 100% forgot to mention it. But it will no longer proc if the bullet damage is enough to kill the person. It will ignore the suffix all together and just kill the person.

Also it can already proc in melee mode.. It's chance to proc is just lower while in melee mode (chance * 1.65)

I don't think the accuracy while noscoping is the problem is that the big ass circle crosshair is bad.
Well Then. it's not actually a problem at all if that's the case. It's supposed to be like that to make noscoping a lot more difficult.
Find

Yeah, git_gud guys

And brassx, I've tested the noscope accuracy.
On Kakariko Village, at the store in front of the rock, i was across the room and scoped in and put a bullet in the wall.
Not 1 of all 5 shots came relatively close to the one shot i put in the wall (relatively being if someone was standing there the noscope would be accurate enough to headshot them).
When a dragon round begins.

Find

To be fair, all you do Fancy is crouch jump around and spray rifles. I don't like that """"""""""""""""tactic"""""""""""""""" very much.
Find

Also, as a quick note, i've headshot people and still have the deathball proc'd. Not sure if this is a bug or if i boxed/etc.

Find

(07-18-2016, 03:07 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

Well Then. it's not actually a problem at all if that's the case. It's supposed to be like that to make noscoping a lot more difficult.

Why should a godlike give you a disadvantage over other snipers? Its not like it has any extreme upsides of other snipers, it makes no sense to me to give an extreme detriment to a gun that isn't even that strong already. You can say that it takes more "skill" to use it or whatever, but I thought godlikes where supposed to be better than other weapons, not more difficult to use?
Find

(07-18-2016, 09:35 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  

Why should a godlike give you a disadvantage over other snipers? Its not like it has any extreme upsides of other snipers, it makes no sense to me to give an extreme detriment to a gun that isn't even that strong already. You can say that it takes more "skill" to use it or whatever, but I thought godlikes where supposed to be better than other weapons, not more difficult to use?
It's true, all the other godlikes are clearly superior over any other weapon of the same type.
Find

(07-18-2016, 09:55 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-18-2016, 09:35 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  

It's true, all the other godlikes are clearly superior over any other weapon of the same type.

Im going to go ahead and reply to this.
I enjoy the red circle crosshair.
It's a godlike and shoots giant death balls.
I mean, as long as the noscope is accurate, I feel like it could be better than all other rifles on the server.
But with the current situation, im just not using it.

And hockey, the red circle isnt an "extreme detriment". It's just a trait of the weapon you might have to get used to, but it honestly wont be that game-changing. Someone like having the noscope accuracy to be worse than a deagle would be an "extreme detriment" to a godlike rifle of sort.

Find