Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Deathbringer
It's strong enough as it is.
It needs a bit of a buff.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer.

yea i shot a detective in the head and it got him to badly wounded made me pretty angry

plz 1 shot headshot armor people
Find

shud totally implode the shield tho and leave u with no melee

- That Thrakos Noob

Alright, this looks a bit overpowered

Can it be made so only one deathball can be on a person at a time?
Find

Tobiasx, that was over a like 8 minute period of 4 people swinging the melee form at zott....
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(07-20-2016, 11:23 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  Tobiasx, that was over a like 8 minute period of 4 people swinging the melee form at zott....

So? Its still stupid that this is even possible.

Update: It seems that crouch jumping as soon as the orb hits you only deals some of the damage (abu can confirm), and hylian shields shielding as soon as the orb hits you negates damage (from what ive seen)

It also seems if two death orbs hit you at once it does no damage.

And the deathbringer no longer has a reload animation

(Im so sorry. This feel like one of those endless complaint threads now Q.Q)

Find

(07-20-2016, 11:19 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  Alright, this looks a bit overpowered

Tobias this was a combination of 2 people swinging their db's at me for 10 minutes. Seeing as how no one in their right fucking mind would let you have the time to actually do this, it's fine. Stop complaining about every fucking godlike and ruining it for everyone Smile

(07-21-2016, 05:18 AM)Zott Wrote:  
(07-20-2016, 11:19 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  Alright, this looks a bit overpowered

Tobias this was a combination of 2 people swinging their db's at me for 10 minutes. Seeing as how no one in their right fucking mind would let you have the time to actually do this, it's fine. Stop complaining about every fucking godlike and ruining it for everyone who has a godlike

ftfy Wink
Find

Tobias this was a combination of 2 people swinging their db's at me for 10 minutes. Seeing as how no one in their right fucking mind would let you have the time to actually do this, it's fine. Stop complaining about every fucking godlike and ruining it for everyone Smile

What other godlikes have i complained about that someone didn't complain about before me?

The Bloodfury? Someone else made a thread on it, and i agree'd on what they had to say about it. I'm sorry, am i not allowed to agree with people now?

The Candy Cane Deagle? Everyone was complaining about how BS it was, so i gave a nerf suggestion for it. Are suggestions not allowed too?

Sorry all my posts arent up to your standards zott, or is it...WAIT, maybe zott doesnt want any godlike nerfed simply because he has them all, and wants them to continue to be OP? Seems like it.
Find

(07-21-2016, 03:01 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  

What other godlikes have i complained about that someone didn't complain about before me?

The Bloodfury? Someone else made a thread on it, and i agree'd on what they had to say about it. I'm sorry, am i not allowed to agree with people now?

The Candy Cane Deagle? Everyone was complaining about how BS it was, so i gave a nerf suggestion for it. Are suggestions not allowed too?

Sorry all my posts arent up to your standards zott, or is it...WAIT, maybe zott doesnt want any godlike nerfed simply because he has them all, and wants them to continue to be OP? Seems like it.

Please dont start something on this thread. This is mostly to report (possible) bugs i've been finding using the gun. I'm not saying who started this, but just dont continue it please. This is the last time i will reply to this matter on this thread.

________

On other notes, to recap so far:

Deathbringer brings people with body armor to badly wounded upon headshot (Not sure if a bug or intentional)
People who crouch jump as soon as death balls hit them can reduce or negate death orb damage
If two death orbs hit someone at once it deals no damage
If someone shields with a Hylian shield as soon as the orb hits them it deals no damage

And a suggestion: allow the hylian shield to block a death orb, but break upon block.

Find