Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Deathbringer
It's strong enough as it is.
It needs a bit of a buff.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer.

Please let me know if this problem still happens after the update today.
Find

It seems the problem has mostly stopped (its very hard to do again, i havent been able to duplicate the glitch yet), but this error shows up in console:

[ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/effects/br_db_ef/init.lua:37: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. GetBonePosition - [C]:-1
2. unknown - addons/br_inventory/lua/effects/br_db_ef/init.lua:37
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Hey-hey, I'll let it get MY bone position ;)
Find

Just because im an infuriated and salt little splatoon
Please let the deathbringer 1-shot headshot people with body armor... at least at somewhat point-blank ranges.
Because i was point blank at a T/D MANY times today, and kept hitting them to 27 Hp because the headshot doesnt kill.
I dont want to rely on a 1/3 chance to kill someone who has body armor, which even then would give them time to KOS me. Sad

Idea:
Maybe make it so all headshots upon an armored player have a 1/2 or a 1/1 chance to spawn a deathball?
That way they can still KOS/etc, not too op, as some people might complain about it if it's given normal sniper attributes.

Find

(09-06-2016, 11:50 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  Idea:
Maybe make it so all headshots upon an armored player have a 1/2 or a 1/1 chance to spawn a deathball?
That way they can still KOS/etc, not too op, as some people might complain about it if it's given normal sniper attributes.

jesus christ, leave it alone already.

it's perfectly fine the way it is.

(09-06-2016, 11:59 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(09-06-2016, 11:50 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  Idea:

jesus christ, leave it alone already.

it's perfectly fine the way it is.

no. no matter the stats, a rifle should always 1 shot head shot. NO EXCEPTIONS. Since the Godlike Rifle isn't able to, it's broken.
Umpty Dumpty

To be honest, that seems more like something with body armor that could be adjusted. I always thought body armor reducing headshot damage was a little funky. Perhaps I could split it up into two different items, one for body shots, and another one for headshots. That would change some core TTT files though, but if you guys would want to see something like that I could do it.

Part of the downside of using the Deathbringer though is in-fact a weaker headshot multiplier. That was intentional.

Get rid of deathbringer. End this madness

(09-07-2016, 01:05 AM)Brassx Wrote:  To be honest, that seems more like something with body armor that could be adjusted. I always thought body armor reducing headshot damage was a little funky. Perhaps I could split it up into two different items, one for body shots, and another one for headshots. That would change some core TTT files though, but if you guys would want to see something like that I could do it.

Part of the downside of using the Deathbringer though is in-fact a weaker headshot multiplier. That was intentional.

I myself would like to see that, but not sure about others, or how that itself would affect the "op"-ness of other godlikes.

Find