Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lost drops

So Simon The Digger, Creeper Hugger, Frederick The Great, D3F4ULT, Atothemax and I all went for an event run and when we got forced out the lobby and main server crashed im not sure if that is the reason, but we all lost our drops except for Atothemax he didn't even respawn after we beat the boss so he got no drops at all, I have below a screenshot of the drops and a list.
I don't know if this will do anything to get the drops back if possible but if not I understand im not sure if the other agree though.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727921783

Simon The Digger has acquired a Yagginese Famas*
Simon The Digger has acquired Coins(161)
Simon The Digger has acquired a Crate of the Damned(1)
Creeper Hugger has acquired a Doctorate SG552*
Creeper Hugger has acquired a Lightweight Pistol*
Creeper Hugger has acquired Coins(269)
You have acquired Coins(264)
You have acquired a Crate of the Damned(1)
You have acquired an Armadillius Glock Of the Phoenix
Frederick The Great has acquired a Flamboyant H.U.G.E-249
Frederick The Great has acquired a Cyantific Famas of Corrosion*
Frederick The Great has acquired a Crate of the Damned(1)
Frederick The Great has acquired a Crate of the Damned(1)
D3F4ULT has acquired an Otterly M16
D3F4ULT has acquired an Item Crate(2)
D3F4ULT has acquired a Cyantific M16
Find

Yeah I just notice this when i got back to the server and Ato didnt even have his weapons spawned in when he rejoined which was pretty bad bud in the end we got no drops from Morgoth

also i had a lightweight famas
Find

Unpoke has acquired a Deathbringer of the Phoenix***

- That Thrakos Noob

I restored the items you listed. Sorry for the Inconvenience. The webserver was still having issues, I've hopefully optimized things by splitting up some of the load with a separate webserver from this one, so these occurrences should hopefully not happen near as much.
Find

Must i rejoin the lobby or server for them to show up? or.. is it just being stupid. ive been sitting on the lobby for years now and they dont show
Find

(07-20-2016, 08:32 AM)Paladin Wrote:  Must i rejoin the lobby or server for them to show up? or.. is it just being stupid. ive been sitting on the lobby for years now and they dont show

Try joining TTT.
Find