Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sealed djinn..

so I just opened a sealed djinn that I bought for a megalodan rifle and got shit, which I sort of expected and wouldn't have an issue with if I felt like there was any use for it at all.

The badge doesnt have any use and I feel like with a badge that rare there should be one, and a good one. I really feel like it's missing out on a lot and this crates seriously bums me out. It's a celestial and the drops I got are worth nothing near even a godlike.

(07-22-2016, 05:13 AM)PS42WW$ Wrote:  so I just opened a sealed djinn that I bought for a megalodan rifle and got shit, which I sort of expected and wouldn't have an issue with if I felt like there was any use for it at all.

The badge doesnt have any use and I feel like with a badge that rare there should be one, and a good one. I really feel like it's missing out on a lot and this crates seriously bums me out.

The badge is just a collectible (I think) so everything was entirely on you, Not trying to be rude, but if there is any use to its probally yours to discover.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Brass said that the Badge gives a chance to get cooler stuff from the Djinn, (I believe, I won't misquote him so I could be incorrect), although NotChosen says its a "Multiplier" for rewards (I don't believe him).

The last few that have been opened have proven themselves not to be particularly...spectacular in any case.

Though it IS worth a railgun, the stuff you got! Ahahaha!

(07-22-2016, 05:26 AM)Terran Wrote:  Brass said that the Badge gives a chance to get cooler stuff from the Djinn, (I believe, I won't misquote him so I could be incorrect), although NotChosen says its a "Multiplier" for rewards (I don't believe him).

What's the point of that even? That's absolutely shitty because the chances of someone getting multiple Djinn's is insanely low.

Honestly for a badge this rare it should actually do something worthwhile.

I'm sorry but I'm lol'ing so fucking hard over this. You complained about rolling the godlike you really didn't want, used it to buy a celestial and complaining the drops you got weren't that good. This isn't even meant to be a "SUPER HOLY FUCKA(SHJAS OP CRATE" , No. This is FRG. You've seen what people have gotten from it and it isn't meant to be "Super OP" , it's meant to be a really good Gift Package (In a sense) so yeah. Lols.
Find

Seal of the Djinn should make it so Mammon is an npc you can interact with offering you special quests or even a solo fight that "trains you" giving you a good amount of exp. He would be on the lobby somewhere and would reset every week.

Right now "friendship" with mammon for unsealing him is a scam
Find

Sorry this had to happen Nuggie. I hope we can still see you play like you have been the last few days.
Find

I think we all learned that you could/should expect bad drops from the crate when mine was opened. the warning was there.
Find

I mean, you took a risk and the chances of getting something good that you expected was very slim. This isn't NTG, this is a fairly balanced server, you aren't always going to get what you want. I think you should be happy about what you got/have.
Find

You chose to pay that much for it, it's a crate at its core, and crates are a risk to open.. Also everyone should know by now that the Djinn isn't quite as rare as you believe, someone just got one the other day.. Because it's literally in EVERYTHING, the only reason it is celestial is to balance out how often they dropped when they were godlike, that rarity class is chosen automatically by the system based on the actual rarity number. They still shouldn't be considered to be as rare as a bow, or even another godlike.

The badge is for collectors, as are pretty much all badges, although it does help to have the badge if you ever get a sealed Djinn again, but that's a more passive use. The main use is to just to be collected/displayed. There is another passive use, however, it's not something super 'good' it's something cosmetic related.

You had a bad draw(6.5k is the absolute minimuim you can get, 13.5k is the max from that wish). The 'Wealth' wish is more likely to be what you wanted from it(~15 - ~45k coins). But that's just how it goes, nothing ever said you're guaranteed godlike value from it. You took the risk, and got a bad roll. Sucks, but it happens. Could've been worse.

No one forced you to buy it in the end. I feel the Djinn is now pretty balanced for what it is(yes paladin, it was rebalanced after you opened yours, notchosen made the assumption that I uploaded the re-balancing changes and told you to open it, when I did not at the time).