Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 7/22/2016

(07-22-2016, 03:33 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(07-22-2016, 02:51 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  
(07-22-2016, 02:04 PM)Brassx Wrote:  No not yet. Two of the options are tied right now. We need some more votes, right now I'm leaning towards a crouch cooldown, as that would be pretty easy to implement, but it still wouldn't stop them from crouch jumping a few times in a fight.

Crouch jumping  a few times in a fight isnt what bugs me, its when someone is walking across the map spamming crouch jump for no apparent reason. That's what bugs me. :<
...? Why does that bug you? There'd be no point in fixing it if that's what people cared about

..i use a rifle. It's kinda difficult to kill people, even when they dont know about you, when they're just phasing into the air all the time. While someone crouch jumping in a fight can be annoying, to me it doesnt bug me as much as trying to pick off players when they're all crouch jumping.
When a dragon round begins.

See if we had a suffix that set someone's gravity to 9999 instantly killing them if they were in the air it would be much better
Find

(07-23-2016, 05:52 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  See if we had a suffix that set someone's gravity to 9999 instantly killing them if they were in the air it would be much better

Your basically asking an equivalent to ntg's deus grav (which isn't a bad thing would be cool to have something similar over here). It might make a good trait if done right so it doesn't instakill people, but still damages them.
Find

I think what he meant, Tarra, was if they were mid-air upon the suffix triggering, then they would rocket to the ground and instantly die. Unless that's in NTG, if so then I have no idea. That server went to shit a long time ago.
Find

(07-24-2016, 11:42 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think what he meant, Tarra, was if they were mid-air upon the suffix triggering, then they would rocket to the ground and instantly die. Unless that's in NTG, if so then I have no idea. That server went to shit a long time ago.

I just want to kill excel and kuro without them SG/shotgunning me to death.

(07-24-2016, 11:42 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think what he meant, Tarra, was if they were mid-air upon the suffix triggering, then they would rocket to the ground and instantly die. Unless that's in NTG, if so then I have no idea. That server went to shit a long time ago.

Terran the deus grav and deus litem was around for a very long time before you left. Also you don't need to talk down about each other server. We can be civil here. They are basically two sides of a coin as much as people like to shit on the other side.
Find

I tried to jump over a ledge and got killed because I couldn't get out of the way. Crouch lock pls
Find

(07-25-2016, 12:27 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I  tried to jump over a ledge and got killed because I couldn't get out of the way. Crouch lock pls

Maybe it should only lock you if you're in a radius of another player.
Find