Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove ttt_sandraiders_b2

When every single round is a bunch of dingleberries driving around in 4 (FOUR) cars, you know that there will be delay. There is always delay due to that.
Find

i like having at least 1 troll map available
just to, yknow
be cancer

i enjoy being cancer. fight me.

- That Thrakos Noob

+1 for the map removal. I have had the hardest time on my T rounds trying to win when people go afk in the pods. Even though you can kill them it will take like 5mins then they will notice and just come back and kill you.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Aww. but sandraiders is like one of my fave maps, the cars are a fun aspect, not liking long games it mostly cause people want fast rounds for more drops lol, but no, I like the map because it is just different and pretty much the only vehicle map, and any in the back can be killed with anything that does fire dmg, so just snipe the driver, and firebomb or incin the back, and when they get out wreck there face, because when they exit the back it puts them on top of the car, in plain sight from any angle, heck the obc can still set them on fire, and a flaregun works as well.

Come on, never remove maps, just fix them, or get gud. >:3

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

By the way, they take extremely reduced damage from flames, and I couldn't kill a guy with a blaze crystal in the back of one of the vehicles. Plus, its not like you can just edit Half Life 2's vehicles to change the flippin' pods. Maybe if the cars were removed, as I said before, but otherwise its a dumb map that shouldn't be in a TTT-SERVER rotation. You guys should go hop on OTAT where Frankus plays, they have some seriously top-quality map choices and custom ones just for OTAT. Get some good taste there.
Find

(07-24-2016, 03:44 AM)Kili Wrote:  Aww. but sandraiders is like one of my fave maps, the cars are a fun aspect, not liking long games it mostly cause people want fast rounds for more drops lol, but no, I like the map because it is just different and pretty much the only vehicle map, and any in the back can be killed with anything that does fire dmg, so just snipe the driver, and firebomb or incin the back, and when they get out wreck there face, because when they exit the back it puts them on top of the car, in plain sight from any angle, heck the obc can still set them on fire, and a flaregun works as well.

Come on, never remove maps, just fix them, or get gud. >:3

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Black Mesa Has vehicles.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Black Mesa's boats can be annoying, but there is far, FAR less room and no "Track" for them to circle around. Its a neat addition without being a problem in any real way. Also, they don't give infinite SMG ammo.
Find

Also the boats run out of fuel
Find

I'm gonna bump this, this map is terrible and if people are just sitting in the cars driving around the T can -NOT- win.

Yes +1 please remove its so aids and cancer people running around with cars delaying rdming people please remove
Find