Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove ttt_sandraiders_b2

-1 cars
Find

+1 the map is trying to compensate for something.
Find

i agree with fancy, yes make it less common, but dont remove it completely, it is still a dragon map, if i remember right, and if u dont like the cars just use a polter, its mostly newbies who use the cars and i doubt they will get out in time when they hear it

-1 Map is Unique and actually enjoyable (my opinion)

space station wen?
Umpty Dumpty

Ok I like the map but the cars are overpowered especially the one with 2 seats and the roof you cant kill people inside of it with a gun and the pods make them invulnerable so bullet dmg does nothing thats whats bad about the map. So if possible fix or remove the cars
Find

If you remove the cars then I'll totally play on it after that. Really, its not terribly designed save for that, I actually like the roof layout/interior.

i like the cars. but ill let terran have the pod arguement. perhaps disable the pods on them? then we all prettymuch win?
Find

There's still the issue of the fact that there is massive delay due to the cars. We've had map changes for sand raiders that take an hour.

(07-24-2016, 12:45 AM)Terran Wrote:  There's still the issue of the fact that there is massive delay due to the cars. We've had map changes for sand raiders that take an hour.

The pod causes the delay. You can easily kill the driver just by shooting the engine, it explodes killing the driver. You simply have to aim. Or buy a Newton Launcher and forcibly stop the car...
Umpty Dumpty