Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

‡Rainbow Flash‡™ Beta App

Age*:17
Where did you hear about this server?*:SirZeroshot
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:Would love to help out the community and want to try to actually help Brassx with anything I can
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:No
Any other info: Tried to be a member NTG... Had some mistakes never got accepted want to start a new with out all the BS
Find

I know him personally and he's a pretty cool guy. He's very legit and would be good for this. +1
10/10. Swooper Swejy
Find

You never got accepted in NTG because you lied about an ultra-rare weapon in an attempt to get yourself said weapon, personal gain. You are possibly the last person I'd want to see as a beta tester right now.
Find

Aren't you the kid who tried faking a lost items report and lied about it to the man who coded the inventory system, blatantly? Then called us all "fucking idiots" in a departure 6 months later?

I'd rather see you banned.

-1 You tried to scam yourself into getting a ethereal m16, and you think we can trust you to keep the beta server stuff secret?
Find

Rainbow should absolutely be apart of the sever! You might think he is not nice at first, but that's not the case. Rainbow is just CRITICAL which is exactly why he should be on the server! He won't sugar coat it, he will tell you the REAL issues! I believe He would be a positive impact on the server! +1rep
Find

This guy would be an absolute detriment to the server

Accepting him would be a big mistake.
Find

If this guy gets accepted I say we invite Devestator and Sons of Anarchy back too.

Please no.
Find

I am with Dread.
Find

no offence, but no
sorry
nothing against u but....u just are not nice
Find