Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 7/28/2016

Additions
•Added a new Primordial rune which allows you to Reset Enhancable weapons without losing your gained EP.
This is a lot more rare than the Rune of Restoration to help balance the two out.
•Added solution 2 and 4 mentioned in the Crouch jump thread.
These ones were added because they were the ones that would affect gameplay the least amount out of the top contenders in the poll.
Option 3 would drastically change how the game is played (a lot of people go for jump shots), and affect some quests. So That option is considered a last-resort if these changes are either not helping, or very disliked.
Here are the details:
  • Crouch jumping is disabled for 3 seconds after firing a weapon(some weapons may not be included in this at the moment).
  • Crouch jumping will be disabled for 10 seconds if you do it more than 4 times within a 1.5 seconds of eachother.

Please feel free to post your feedback on these changes, as these may stick around or may be removed entirely. I hope it helps provide a more fair experience for most people, and stops some from exploiting the buggy GMOD crouch jump mechanics to evade shots.

Changes
•Tidal crates have been re-balanced slightly.
•Several Godlike's rarities have been slightly increased.
Find

Hey, a primordial rune! Cool! More runes soon? Yay!

The crouch jump spam is working really well, ty!

Edit: Is a re-balance a nerf? I hope so, they dropped a LOT of coins regularly, you could make "Profit" from them.

the anti crouch jump thing happens on orbital rounds. please remove the anti crouch jumping from these.
Find

(07-27-2016, 08:53 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  the anti crouch jump thing happens on orbital rounds. please remove the anti crouch jumping from these.

Isn't crouch jumping during these used to help negate damage from an orbital strike?
Find

(07-27-2016, 08:57 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(07-27-2016, 08:53 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  the anti crouch jump thing happens on orbital rounds. please remove the anti crouch jumping from these.

Isn't crouch jumping during these used to help negate damage from an orbital strike?

No, it's used to navigate the map.

Most people on TTT already extremely dislikes this because we cant get around the map at all.

The only issue I see with crouch jumping is that

A) You should be able to crouch 3 times in a row before it cools you down (not twice)

I have no issue with it, I don't ever crouch jump over twice in a row anyways, but people are extremely angry and butthurt already.

Edit: Brass is telling me its 4 within 2 seconds, that seems more than fair.
Find

If the crouch spam could be disabled pre-round that would be my only thing, other than that I really don't care since I crouch jump to mainly get over props anyways.

Cool update though